• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Waitlist Question

hetzeltj

Mouseketeer
New DVC member here. Just booked 2 nights at SSR in a studio for April 14-16. I added myself to the wait-list for the boardwalk.

1) What is the chance of this happening
2) Will the system automatically cancel my SSR booking if my waitlist request is filled?

Thanks.

1. Depends on which category you waitlisted. That week may be hard because of Easter.

2. If you checked the box to do so.

Ahhh i see this now. I did my reservations in reverse. I did the boardwalk wait-list first. So there was nothing to replace. I figured it out now.

The best chance for a waitlist at BWV is for Pool/Garden, FWIW. Standard is a bit of a pipe dream.

The 15th is currently available in garden/pool view. I’m going that week so constantly stalking the dates you’re looking for.

Ya I see that. I need to keep it to the 20 point room as I am going to Hilton head for a week in June. If it doesn’t happen that’s fine. If it does great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter