Waitlist hope?

Phillyfan

Earning My Ears
Hi, folks. We're new to DVC and doing our first waitlist. We'd like a one-night stay in Disneyland on 12/26, Since right after Christmas, it's not available now. Do you think we have a good chance of snagging the night? I understand that I can do 2 waitlists, correct? So I'd do one at each hotel. We have 7 people, so would need a 2 BR. Thanks for your thoughts!

Since it's one night, you might be in good shape. Also working in your favor is it being 2 BR versus 1BR/studio. But I've only waitlisted at WDW where they have a lot of resorts. I've had success with all them. Good luck!

Agreed with the person above. Single day waitlists have a really good chance of filling, especially since it’s so far out! I’d also recommend regular stalking of the website, I’ve sometimes caught room availability before my WL filled 🤷🏼‍♀️ Don’t be alarmed if it doesn’t come through for a while though, be patient and good luck!

Since VDH is in active sales, they will be declaring more rooms at some point. When they do, it helps waitlists fill. So, I think you have a good chance.

Do waitlists typically get filled in days 1-30 or 30+ days out before your reservation?

facebook twitter