Waitlist Filled!

I finally got one of my bucket list DVC rooms, BW boardwalk view 1BR!

I've booked this room twice now and had to cancel twice: once for drama, and then a hurricane. I'm hopeful that this time is for real! BW view here I finally come!
Congrats, I can't wait until I can book a BW view 1BR - but I am banking and borrowing for a SV 2br next year so that is almost 3 years away for me.

Post view picks

Hurray! When are you going?

I have a waitlist in to replace my BWV 1 bedroom into BCV which I know is HIGHLY unlikely, but we had to cancel in Jan due to covid and rescheduled for end of Feb. I debated waitlist a Boardwalk view 1 bedroom as well.

Just to add to the view, that first photo was taken standing up. These two were taken from my chair - this balcony is lower part solid and upper part pickets. So plenty of people-watching opportunity.
E8BA73A3-7855-4778-94A8-2430BF72E0F2.jpegD30F45A9-6454-4B97-8FC0-F88E2A82096E.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter