Wait! Where's your wedding ring? An Oct. 2013 Disneymoon TR Updated 5/7!

Once again, blown away by all of the photos and I absolutely love the Yacht Club lounge and lobby shots. I'm going to share them over on the FAQ unless you have any objections.

:thumbsup2

I just dislike sharing my lounging space with these guys. They freak me out. And I’m pretty convinced they’re plotting to take over the world.

DSC_2077-L.jpg

Note to Missy: Skip the movie "Godzilla"

Which we enjoyed during sunset.

DSC_2092-L.jpg

DSC_2093-L.jpg

DSC_2110-L.jpg

Gorgeous!!!

:goodvibes

We did our best to do the obligatory Pinterest-inspired “rings in the sand” photo.

DSC_2143-L.jpg

Wait! Where's your wedding ring???

Oh, Scuttle the seagull just swooped down and snatched it for Ariel.

Amazing photos. Such a wonderful honeymoon it must be hard being back to reality but st least you are still in the first flush of wedded bliss :)

Agree with jwgm2012 - that last picture of the two of you is a keeper! And a selfie to boot!

Happy travels on your next adventure which starts tomorrow, I'm sure you'll discover all kinds of new things to share traveling solo.

Before I forget, I hope you have a fantastic trip! I've been following along with your Facebook page.

Love all the pics of the Yacht Club, making me want to stay there more and more. It's so gorgeous!
The Aruba portion of your honeymoon looks really beautiful and wonderful, that food looks yummy too!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

After meeting you and Franklin I had to find your trip reports. So I am going to read them from the beginning. It was just great to be able to spend time with you both.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter