• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wait times with express pass during summer?

Where do you go to check for the AP rate?

There's a tab at the top of the Universal website for AP, then another tab for hotel discounts in the middle of the AP page. Then another link to check hotel rates.

You can also go to the loew's hotel webpage, find the link to the hotel you want. then find the TINY print spot for entering a promo code. the promo code for Annual Passes is APH.

I have also sometimes had even better luck calling and asking for AP rate.

One more quirky thigs about Universal hotels, if you don't see options you like- play with your dates. Sometimes, I can't get AP rate for all of my stay, but I can get it for most nights. Sometimes we do split stays, or change rooms.

There's a tab at the top of the Universal website for AP, then another tab for hotel discounts in the middle of the AP page. Then another link to check hotel rates.

You can also go to the loew's hotel webpage, find the link to the hotel you want. then find the TINY print spot for entering a promo code. the promo code for Annual Passes is APH.

I have also sometimes had even better luck calling and asking for AP rate.

One more quirky thigs about Universal hotels, if you don't see options you like- play with your dates. Sometimes, I can't get AP rate for all of my stay, but I can get it for most nights. Sometimes we do split stays, or change rooms.
Ok thank you! Yeah I have messed with my dates trying to just look for a regular discount . If I do find a better price adding days can I call and ask them to take a day off? Of course I know you can't do that with some like the one they have now that says stay 4 days for a discounted package.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter