Wait a minute Mr Postman!

Hilary

There's always something new to learn!
As some of you may recall, I added on some more points a couple of weeks ago, and have been excitedly waiting for my FedEx paperwork to arrive :bounce:

Got back from work at lunch time today to discover a card from the FedEx courier saying they'd tried to deliver a parcel but had taken it away again as there was no-one in. I'd left instructions for leaving the parcel if I was out, so was disappointed that hadn't left it - and then I saw the time they'd tried to deliver and realised I must have missed them by no more than five minutes!

Oh well, something to look forward to tomorrow now :D

Isn't there an old adage about all good things come to those that wait, Hilary?

Must be true because I've got well over 12 months until I get back to WDW!

Kev

We just missed the postie on Saturday with a letter that needed signing for. Turned out to be something boring after I'd gotten all excited about it. So annoying, isn't it.

Hmmm, just a thought, if your paperwork has arrived then mine can't be far behind, can it?
:D

Got it! :bounce:

I've got all the paperwork <b>and</b> they sent a really nice print of the Villas at Wilderness Lodge :) Now I can sit back and read through all the small print before signing another little bit of my life away. :cool:

Shouldn't be long for you now, Carole.........

A bit longer for you to wait, Kevin - but at least you're waiting for something a bit more exciting than paperwork!

Kaylee, :wave: (didn't want you to feel left out ;) )

Gosh, doesn't it come in a big box :D

It'll take me a while to read all this. Nice print of Beach Club Villas, though.

Great ruckie too. No-one told me you get pressies as well :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!