Wackiest Cabbage Patch Kid Names

I collected them, I have about 30 at my parents house, my girls are not into dolls sadly, so they just sit in my room from when I was a child.. I only remember my first ones name.. her name was Flora St. Claire

I had Farona Amelia. I think they made that name up. My sister had Fred Rex.

I don't know why but that name made me LOL.:laughing:

I had 2:

Inessa Angelica
Darrin Page

ETA: I wonder what it is about these dolls that so many of us remember the names so well?

Mine was originally named Carlotta Honey. I can't remember what I changed her name to, though.

My first one, bought by my grandma the year they released (I was 3):
Leah Haddie.

I still have her. I have a million others, but I can't remember there names.

I worked at a toy store at the time of the craze (my first job!) and got my nephew a boy CBK named Mal Clifton. My nephew would be mortified now, he is a 28 year old city cop...too tough for CBK!!!

I had three of them but unfortunately I cannot remember their names.

I had a blonde preemie, a dark blonde toddler and a brunette 3 yr old. It's funny because my hair color did the same thing...was born blonde and it got darker as I got older.

I had

Sherry Martina
Julianna Zara
and the third I don't remember her first name :confused3 but her middle name was Helga

Loved my CPK's :goodvibes

I had a bald baby boy and his name was Morris Caleb and I changed it to Derrick Michael. I remember standing in line at Kiddie City at 3am when I was in 8th grade. They made you walk all the way into the warehouse and they just handed you a box and you got what you got. I had a girl with braids. Then everyone stood out in the store just holding up their boxes for trade.:rotfl: It was like Cabbage Patch Prostitution :rotfl: Anyway, I walked up to someone and asked if they wanted to trade for the bald baby boy and they did!

Carita Melody. How in the h*** do I remember that!? Im 34 years old! :rotfl:

I have one of the original little people dolls that cabbage patch dolls are based on.These are soft sculpted dolls that xavier roberts made before everything was changed over to cabbage patch dolls. I adopted her from Babyland general hopsital when I was kid.
Her name in Minerva Charmaine.

I still have an original my mom bought me. For some reason she kept it put away until I was an adult? Will have to go look and see what her name is. She is in DD's room.

My other, storebought, is named Barth Simon. He was a little baldie. Don't have him anymore, my kids were unfortunately very rough on him.

I think my sister's doll was Oriana Kandy and her boy doll was Weatherby Osgood. So that leaves about 7 dolls whose names I still can't remember!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter