Wackiest Cabbage Patch Kid Names

tweedlemom

DIS Veteran
I just finished wrapping up a new Cabbage Patch Kid for my nieces birthday, and the powdery scent brought me back to my childhood and my own CPK's. The names today are normal, like Lily Patricia. I was wondering if anyone remembers some of the wacky names your original CPK's came out with to keep them "original'? Mine was "Galina Olympia!" So let's hear them!!! What were your CPK's originally named?

My aunt and uncle got me one at the height of the CPK craze. His name was Xavier Robert.

Mine was (is... I still have her:rolleyes1 ) Ethel Ellen.

My BFF's was Gilly Clea

Grays Mom: They all said "Xavier Roberts" I think he owned the Patch or something like that.

My first was named Tina Floss. I can't remember any of the other names, just hers. I still have her - red yarn hair and all

Back around '84 I had a Preemie named.... Angus Augie.

I bought a little AC/DC pin with Angus Young on it and stuck it on his jumper.

Cabbage Patch came out when I was a teenager but my mom bought me one as a joke. It was a boy and his name is Bronson Harold. I still have him. :)

I had:

Elna Betsy
Steffi Justina
Madge Phyllis

I can't remember the other one.

I don't remember mine, but I always changed their names to Stacie Elizabeth. Don't ask me why, I don't know but all 9 of my Cabbage Patch dolls all had the same name

I don't know what the actual name of mine was, but I named her Mary after my great-aunt who gave her to me. She wore a navy velvet dress and had long, straight blond pigtails.

Wow, you guys are good. I can't remember mine's original name. I remember I changed it to Emily, but can't even remember her middle name. I'm a bad Cabbage Patch mom.:guilty:

Xavier Roberts was the inventor of the cabbage patch. My aunt had an original one, before they were mass produced. He personally signed each one's hiney--kinda creepy, thinking back:eek:

Mine was (is... I still have her:rolleyes1 ) Ethel Ellen.

My BFF's was Gilly Clea

Grays Mom: They all said "Xavier Roberts" I think he owned the Patch or something like that.

Oops :blush: ! Thanks for jogging my memory. In that case, I have no idea what my CPK's name was.

Wilda Ardella. She was my doll, and now she's my dd's doll!

Mine was Zarah Phoebe, my best friend had a boy named Tyrone Tommy

This is really sad, but I do remember most of their names! I loved my CPKs! They are still around. Some are at my parents' house and a few have been brought over to our house by my girls when visiting at Nanny and Poppys'!!

I had ...

Doria Lola
Jacintha Renata
Robert Rock
Michaela Henricka (ok ... had never heard of the name "McKayla" at that time, so she was called "Mish-ulla" :goodvibes )
Renita Jane
Majesta Cleo
Aubrey ? (changed him to Corey Jake)
Archibald ?
and a blond poseable one that was a new fad ... didn't really take to her (poor thing)

Kerri

Mine was Ernie Redge. I got him when I was 4 and I picked out a boy because he looked like my baby brother. I remember my parents telling me I could change his name if I wanted to. But because I loved everything about him I loved his name as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter