VWL Lovers & Groupies Thread: Meese-ka, Mice-ka MOOSE-kateers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peach D (technically, I think it's a different answer but it's the only one left )
Peach is a starfish from Finding Nemo I believe ?
31323-26116.gif

Never heard of Cornelius Coot ?!!!

I love "trivia with eliza" days ! :thumbsup2

Hello everyone! I feel like I've been so out of touch! SOOOO busy at school! But now I have some time. I am having achromioplasty (impressed?) Fancy word for arthoscopic surgery on my right shoulder on Tuesday. I am off until after the surgery to try and catch up on things...like my life! So glad to see the brand new thread! Hoping to be back on a more regular basis!

Good Morning Groupies:

kamikazecat ~ Three weeks at WDW...WTG!:cool1: Have a fantastic vacation and enjoy!

jimmytammy ~ What is a flag family? Never heard of it.

Have a great day everyone!
capttigger did a great job explaining on post #99. I will add that it is the single reason that Ranger Stan and my family became such good friends. He is the fellow you may see pics of from time to time on here or see us comment about him e very so often. He created the Ranger character that became a icon among his groupies(us):thumbsup2

Hello everyone! I feel like I've been so out of touch! SOOOO busy at school! But now I have some time. I am having achromioplasty (impressed?) Fancy word for arthoscopic surgery on my right shoulder on Tuesday. I am off until after the surgery to try and catch up on things...like my life! So glad to see the brand new thread! Hoping to be back on a more regular basis!

Ouch! Rotator Cuff? I still remember my rotator cuff surgery. :sick: Be prepared to rest & take it easy for awhile if that is what you are having. Hope it goes smoothly & you're feeling better soon.

Hope all goes well with the surgery and you will be back to new very soon !

Some great news! My eldest is graduating from Clemson's Industrial Engineering program Friday!:dance3: Wish I could say we were flying off to VWL tomorrow instead of NC and would prefer ME to driving 3 hrs to Clemson, but this is a huge accomplishment and not one I'll let myself nor his little brother or sister miss!

Now to figure out the car rental situation in CLT... I heard those airport roads were like a maze - I like mazes, but not when I'm being timed by a return flight. "Turn left at Rental road" (left turn made) ".... recalculating" :headache:

Blossomz, best wishes for an easy surgery and fast recovery. Your shoulder's not required to come visit us here ;) A perfect place to recoop.

As you are checking in, go to the guest relations(its just to the left of the check in counter)and ask to be FF. They will ask your dates. Be very flexible as its tough to get. We have been fortunate and done it at least 4 times, but it was because we were there a long time. Looks like you should be able to get it, probably into your 2nd week at VWL. Good luck and enjoy! Be sure to carry your camera. It is limited to maybe 6 people.

Thanks for your response. It is just me, DH and DS (5) and we are looking forward to trying it. Do we need to be checked in first or can I send my husband over to check in while I go to guest relations?

Some great news! My eldest is graduating from Clemson's Industrial Engineering program Friday!:dance3: Wish I could say we were flying off to VWL tomorrow instead of NC and would prefer ME to driving 3 hrs to Clemson, but this is a huge accomplishment and not one I'll let myself nor his little brother or sister miss!

Wow...awesome ! Huge congrats to your son ! :cool1:

Thanks for your response. It is just me, DH and DS (5) and we are looking forward to trying it. Do we need to be checked in first or can I send my husband over to check in while I go to guest relations?
Knowing you have that many days, I would get room # then sign up for FF. If you have to wait for room assignment, go ahead and sign up, they will link to your room # later. They will bring a letter night before and slip under door. If you dont get it by 9pm, go back to desk to verify your name is still on list. We have had one occasion letter never came and they told us just to come on, they would be ready for us. it is an exclusive deal, so you will be only folks up there.

Now to figure out the car rental situation in CLT... I heard those airport roads were like a maze - I like mazes, but not when I'm being timed by a return flight. "Turn left at Rental road" (left turn made) ".... recalculating" :headache:

Blossomz, best wishes for an easy surgery and fast recovery. Your shoulder's not required to come visit us here ;) A perfect place to recoop.
Congratulations!! And welcome to the Carolinas!!

Blossomz

DW had same surgery 3 yrs ago. If you need any help or advice Im sure she can relate. I just relayed message to her. She says get moving ASAP and into PT ASAP.
We will be praying for speedy recovery

Do I get a prize if I'm correct? ;)

:thumbsup2 I'm going to have to find a gold star to give out!!

Peach is a starfish from Finding Nemo I believe ?

Never heard of Cornelius Coot ?!!!

I love "trivia with eliza" days ! :thumbsup2

LOL, thanks Maria, I've got the book with the correct answers some where on my desk. One day I'm really going to have to clean the thing up.

I am having achromioplasty (impressed?) Fancy word for arthoscopic surgery on my right shoulder on Tuesday. I am off until after the surgery to try and catch up on things...like my life! So glad to see the brand new thread! Hoping to be back on a more regular basis!

Good luck with the surgery Blossomz, make the family pamper you. Keep us posted.

What an accomplishment Twinklebug!! Enjoy your celebration.

Hi Groupies:
Two more days to go... I can't wait for vacation and to hug Mickey!:banana:

capttiger/jimmytammy ~ The FF is really neat and glad both of you got to experience it. Sounds like a lot of fun!

blossomz ~ Rotator Cuff!!! ACK!!! Wishing you all the best with your upcoming surgery and take it easy.

jimmytammy ~ I think I read a few posts that included Ranger Stan. It's great that you are became good friends.

twinklebug ~ Congrats to your son and WTG!

Time to bond with the luggage... again...

Have a great day everyone!

Awesome! congratulations

Hey folks
Wanted to share T and I have been happily wed for 21 yrs today! Its been great!!

Muushka

Check out English Channel on youtube.com May pop up as British Airwaves
New band at UK in Epcot. Will miss British Invasion, but these guys are good. I know your like of music so thought you might enjoy

Like I said over on FB today... Happy Anniversary Jimmy & Tammy! :cool1: That's awesome. Keep up the good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts