~*Vote for you favorite resort/hotel pools in orlando/kissimee RIGHT HERE!

IloveWINNIEthePOOH

<font color=blue>Promises to wear sweat absorbing
My wonderful gramps told us our christmas present a little early, but that's OK!! He's going to give us a trip to Orlando around christmas time, paying for flight, hotel and some meals. :sunny: He told us early so that I could begin planning and finding us a great resort/hotel. He did make one request-
AN AWESOME POOL! :smooth:

What is/are your favorite pool(s) in Orlando/Kissimmee?? :teeth:

TIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :teeth:

on site - Beach Club/Yatch Club - SALB - Storm along bay

offsite - the SHeraton Vistana has some nice pools, Orange Lake is building a new one that should be great, some like Liki Tiki village - others don't.

the new pool at Marriott's grande vista is okay.

1) is your grandfather looking for anymore grandkids?LOL!!
2) The nick pool looks amazing!(we're going in Dec.)

I concur that Yacht/Beach has the best onsite pool. Otherwise, try the Marriott Grande Lakes or Omni Champion Gate

Vistana Resort has 7 pools to choose from--one that is huge, one with a waterfall and shooting jets, one with zero depth entry and a fountain, another with a slide etc.

We love it because theorhetically you could go to a different pool every day for a whole week.

Hard Rock Hotel at Universal. Awesome pool! 260 foot water slide, underwater stereo system, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter