• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Volunteer at GKTW during DISApalooza

Hi Everyone,

I finally have some information for you all.

We have been assigned Satuday morning from 7:15 am 11:00. I have asked if the lunch time frame is available and will let you know as soon as I have a reply. I do not aniticipate a reply before June 17th. Sorry it is taking so long to get you all the information, but DISers seem to be the long term planners and other organizations work in shorter time.

Will be back ASAP to update.

Kelly

Do you have to attend the event to volunteer? We will not be arriving at MCO until 6 on December 6th, so we will be unable to attend the party, but I would be interested in volunteering on Sunday, depending on the time. 1, possibly 2, Adult(s)
Hi. You do not have to be attending the event. We would love to have you volunteerr.I have a couple of people who would like Sunday and I can specifically request this for you if you want.

Update

Confirmed-

Saturday December 5, 2015
7:15-11:30 am
(There were no volunteer opportunities at lunch)

We have room for 25 volunteers.
Please let me know if you are still interested in volunteering. I will provide the details etc to you at that time.

Thanks everyone for your support and patience of this volunteer opportunity. It will be great fun.

Kelly

Was curious about the transportation, do we all meet somewhere or is it everyone for themselves?

I just wanted to let you know the day off I requested on the 5th was approved so i'm good to go.

Anyone staying at a hotel on I-Drive? Or know what taxi might cost? Not sure I want to drive that early in AM by myself.

Hi everyone. I have been at my cottage in Canada for the last month and Internet on the island has been almost unusable.
Just wanted to bump this thread for any info on transportation.

I have not organized transportation. I will be staying on site at WDW and can drive a couple of people over with me. Other than that we can try to car pool if people are willing.

When I get back home next week I will confirm people attending and send out links for everyone volunteering to fill out etc.

If you have anymore questions please e-mail me at beachwarmer@hotmail.com

Kelly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter