30 minutes for me today (130/780) and lots of color changes! Congrats to:

:-) Twilight Sparkle,
:-) DebiPT,
:-) MikeNamez,
and

:flower1:the Team!!!

Today's Voice of Disney is Danny DiVito, as Phil in Hercules:

disney-cartoon-real-life-lookalikes-13-58c93d6ec2d30__700.jpg

Thank you, congrats to all who changed colors!......Can't wait to see him in Dumbo!

I know this is a little early to be thinking about next month, but if no one wants February, I'll take it. An idea popped in my head today. However, I don't want to take away the opportunity for someone to host who has never had a chance to do so, so new hosts get first dibs over me if you'd like to take February. If no one wants it, at least we all know it's covered.

I know this is a little early to be thinking about next month, but if no one wants February, I'll take it. An idea popped in my head today. However, I don't want to take away the opportunity for someone to host who has never had a chance to do so, so new hosts get first dibs over me if you'd like to take February. If no one wants it, at least we all know it's covered.

Thanks - I will definitely look forward to not begging at the end of the month!

I was going to volunteer for February but my idea was the exact one that PollyannaMom came up with for this month! :D So I won’t fight you.

20 minutes for me today (200/780) and congrats to cmarsh31 and 2manypets on turning quiet orange!! :hyper: :hyper:

Our Disney voice today is Ellen DeGeneres, as Dory:

7 FUN FACTS ABOUT FINDING DORY FROM ELLEN DEGENERES AND ED O’NEILL:
https://www.vivaveltoro.com/finding-dory-ellen-degeneres-and-ed-oneill/

Team total: 3,212 minutes ~ 29%

Have a great weekend, everyone!

:figment: Congrats to sophy1996 for being the first to Proper Purple!!! :figment:

For today's voice, can you guess who gave us Queen Elinor in Brave?

open-uri20150422-20810-ipjh1o_8212a659.jpeg

a) Kelly Macdonald
b) Sally Kinghorn
c) Julie Walters
d) Emma Thompson

d) Emma Thompson!

245 minutes since last check in - mostly horses, a little walking

1050/1860

@sophy1996 , how neat that you and PollyannaMom came up with the same idea. : ) Safe and efficient travel wishes for you guys tomorrow.

I, too, guessed correctly, and I very much enjoyed the interview contained in the spoiler.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter