VMK Zeta Secret Pals***Round 2 Info on Post 22***

I just wanted to thank Tishke for this, your the greatest.

And thank you for allowing us new sis stars to join..

All the Zeta girls are the best.

Tishke said:
I was contacted about a few pals who would not be able to make the 27th, and requested an earlier date. So.,.......which date do you guys prefer. I need a majority here.......
I can certainly understand that. Its of course impossible to accomodate everyone, and being the holidays makes it that much harder!
I say that you pick the date that is best for YOU. Whatever date you pick I will just do my best to at least drop in, and if I can't I will send a pm here on dis, or an email or both! :teeth:
Thank you again for keeping everything straight just so us girls could have some special care and some disney magic. Its really meant a lot to me, more than I can express here. Bless you Tishke, and I hope you and yours have a most wonderful holiday season!! :love:

The 27th is good for me! :) I think the 23rd will be tough to do for a lot of us since it's right before Christmas....

Tishke,

I completely agree that you should choose a date that is best for you. It could be impossible to find a time that all can attend.

My personal preference would also be the 27th. I still have so many things to finish, and think I would be more relaxed then. :goodvibes ( I know, stop playing the game and get to work! LOL)

I will try to come on any date you choose, but will use email if for some reason I can not make it.

Thank you for all of the work you have put into this exchange. You deserve a huge group hug! :grouphug:

Lori

Arg, the server is eating my messages :rolleyes:

The holiday party will be held 12/27/2005 at 8:00pm EST (yes, final answer!) :) The room is decorated and waiting to be filled with Zeta Princesses! Please be sure that you have Tishke on your friendslist before the party. I am setting the room to only allow friends in (LOVE that new feature)

I would heart to see you all there, sharing in the magic of new friendships. :grouphug:

If you can't attend, please send a message to your pal revealing identity. There are some girls who are just dying to find out who has been spoiling them rotten.

:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes
Who has the sweetest most thoughtful Secret Zeta Sea Star?!?!

Well that would be MissBelle of course! :sunny:

Yesterday my Secret Sea Star made me cry not once...but TWICE! :teeth:

The first time, she was able to FINALLY catch up with MissBelle on VMK (MissBelle has been carefully avoiding paparazzi). My Sea Star gave me teleportation magic, green baseball cap, some holiday goodies, and...the pirate nest seat and pole!!!!! Yes!!!! This was truly the only thing out there that I would have wanted and she was able to gift it to me!!! :love: Thank you so much for that sweetie!! Thank you thank you! :cloud9:

Then, when DH finally got home from work last night he brought in two boxes. One was from disneyshopping :rolleyes: and the other...was a little box addressed to me. Hmmm...did I order something for DH and forget? Should I open it in front of him? The questions were reeling in my mind so I went ahead and opened the box. That's when the tears started flowing! My Secret Zeta Sea Star had sent me a coffee mug. On this coffee mug she had taken a picture of MissBelle on VMK (NOT in her finest I must say :() and had it made on the coffee mug!!! On the back of the mug says "WOOT! WOOT!" ( :rotfl: ) and the MissBelle on VMK.
So special of you!!! At first I thought it might have been one of the other Zeta girls up to no good, but then I remembered a conversation with my Secret Sea Star where she said she had one more gift coming, and MissBelle should watch herself more closely when wearing "interesting" outfits! (hence MissBelle being in hiding from the paparazzi). :earseek:

So there is my recap of the tears I shed yesterday. I am about to wash the mug now so I can enjoy my first hot coca in it (I don't really do coffee). Thank you again my sweet Secret Sea Star. You are amazing. Truly wonderful and amazing! :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Aw, thanks MissBelle! :blush: I've so enjoyed having you as my secret Zeta Sea Star! I can't believe it's almost over.... :guilty:

I was so excited to finally find you on VMK last night, I forgot to snap a picture! Ugh! It was another of your "infamous" outfits and I wish I had captured it!

Someone seriously needs to get a hold of this girl's wardrobe!!! :p

Rats, I was planning on posting the pics I've taken of your outfits so far so that the world can see! Sadly, not enough posts on this user name. Oh well. Those of you that have run into MissBelle on VMK have seen her choice of clothing and know exactly what I'm talking about. :teeth:

If there was a "What Not to Wear" for VMK, MissBelle would be a prime candidate! :p :p

YourZetaSeaStar said:
Aw, thanks MissBelle! :blush: I've so enjoyed having you as my secret Zeta Sea Star! I can't believe it's almost over.... :guilty:

I was so excited to finally find you on VMK last night, I forgot to snap a picture! Ugh! It was another of your "infamous" outfits and I wish I had captured it!

Someone seriously needs to get a hold of this girl's wardrobe!!! :p

Rats, I was planning on posting the pics I've taken of your outfits so far so that the world can see! Sadly, not enough posts on this user name. Oh well. Those of you that have run into MissBelle on VMK have seen her choice of clothing and know exactly what I'm talking about. :teeth:

If there was a "What Not to Wear" for VMK, MissBelle would be a prime candidate! :p :p
Whatever do you mean dear Sea Star?!?
:rotfl: MissBelle just throws on whatever is in the front of her closet. Unlike her counterpart Pumpkinfish, MissBelle could care less ;)

Maybe after the reveal you can showcase the montage of MissBelle's outfits? I would love to see them! :goodvibes
Thanks again sweetie!
:love2:

:cool1: :cheer2:
My package arrived while I was not home. But I love what was inside of it. Now my secret pal revealed herself in her Christmas card. I shall refrain from mentioning any names.(Canadian..we had the reveal now) Just to let you know, I was looking at the Mickey Photomosaics puzzle for myself...so it was the perfect choice.

She also filled my chocolate fix with a Mickey chocolate santa and some Lindor chocolates. :love:

I must not forget my disney stickers!! They will be great for in my first scrapbook attempt!

Thanks my not so secret pal! You're great!

wdwr

PS.. Tiske, I'm not on your friend list. Please let me know when I can find you so we can add each other or I will be missing the party on the 27th :earseek:

Have a great weekend everybody!

Belle1997 said:
I got my package from my Secret pal. Unfortunately she is away and can not see my thank you. It was full of lots of surprises. Nice disney ornaments, and christmas ornaments, cookie cutters, a lovely angel, balloons so many goodies. Thank you so my my secret pal. Hope when you see this you had a great time away.

Thanks so much for the lovely gifts :cheer2: :love: :grouphug: :goodvibes

Glad you liked the package and you are very welcome! I had a lovely time but it was too short.

See everyone as myself on the 27th

Oh My Goodness!!! :earseek: ANOTHER package arrived today from my secret pal!!!! WOW!! :sunny:
I had already received two packages from her! I was not expecting anything! My goodness, it was like Christmas today, with this big box filled with so many wonderful things!! Thank you!! I love it all so much! :love:
Thank you so much for the mickey ballcap, the wonderful bath and body works products, the address book, the beautiful candle and bath products, and the delicious crate & barrel candies!! WOW! That was so very sweet and overwhelming!!!! :cloud9:
You certainly know how to pamper a sea star!!! :grouphug:

Thank you so, so much!!! :goodvibes

Merry Christmas to everyone!!! :wave2:

Introducing, the FIRST Zeta BOY!!

86197Zeta_Boy1.jpg

Aww! He's adorable!

Now we need details :) What's his name? How did he first become interested in the Zetas? Does he want to participate in the next exchange? ;)

Do tell, inquiring minds want to know :)

What a cutie, Tishke! He is bound to be spoiled and loved on by the Zetas for sure! :paw: :paw: :paw:

His name is tentatively Gizmo. We're still in talks over settling the name because we would like DS6 to have a say. He's a total DIVO (male diva). He loves to be held and brushed and cries when he can't see me. ROFL I always wished for a lapdog, and I think I got one.

I believe he has participated in this last round. He already has one present under the tree from a Zeta ;) Actually, two if you count his lovely new travel purse/bag. Ah, he will be seeing the sights in style!

After much discussion in the house, it has been decided that he shall be known on his papers as Zeta Gizmo....referred to as just Gizmo. Wonder how many Zeta's are in the CKC? ;)

Tishke said:
After much discussion in the house, it has been decided that he shall be known on his papers as Zeta Gizmo....referred to as just Gizmo. Wonder how many Zeta's are in the CKC? ;)

Do they make little orange dog booties? :rotfl2:

He is adorable! Congratulations on the new member of your family! :goodvibes

Orange booties! Now there is a thought! I will have to look into that ;)

Tishke said:
Orange booties! Now there is a thought! I will have to look into that ;)

Ok. Just so you know what a bad influence this place is on me. When I first read this I thought it said "orange boogies" I had to read it twice to figure out why that didn't make sense ;)

I blame this on Jelly ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter