VMK Movie Theater stuff!

Nanoer

1 kn0W @ l@Ngu4G3 tH3 T@9 F4IRY DOe5N'+ S0 1 c4N +
http://disney.eprize.net/movierewar...=2063&locale=&point_range_selected=&lid=2063#

Check it out!

moiverewardsa.jpg

That's awesome! But you basically have to buy 7 DVDs, and that's an awful lot. Unless we buy 7 Little Mermaids, we can't even get that for another couple months because no other eligible movies are out yet. :guilty:

Mnementh said:
That's awesome! But you basically have to buy 7 DVDs, and that's an awful lot. Unless we buy 7 Little Mermaids, we can't even get that for another couple months because no other eligible movies are out yet. :guilty:

If you look around the site there's places to get some reward credits

Oh how cool. Too bad I'm poor.

edit - I filled out the survey for 100 points, and will probably get a copy of The Little Mermaid and the new PotC movie, but that's only about 300 points total. So... yeah.

Hm... maybe I could hit up my friends who buy the movies but don't play VMK for their codes.

I got Little Mermaid earlier today without even knowing about this! Thanks Nano!! :thumbsup2

I found this in my DVD today too. Just an FYI--don't run out and buy 7 copies of the Little Mermaid--you can only enter 1 code per title. I'm going to be hitting up my mom for codes when she buys stuff for my brother, but it'll still be a while.

That, and I am torn about whether or not I would spend the 700 points for the VMK stuff, or hold out for the tour of the Walt Disney studios for 2200. That's a LOT of DVD's!

Jennifer815 said:
I found this in my DVD today too. Just an FYI--don't run out and buy 7 copies of the Little Mermaid--you can only enter 1 code per title. I'm going to be hitting up my mom for codes when she buys stuff for my brother, but it'll still be a while.

Oh really? Drat. I asked my friends for Little Mermaid ones...

Peacefully said:
Oh really? Drat. I asked my friends for Little Mermaid ones...

edit - where did you see that? After you put in the code? I don't see it anywhere on the site...

If you click on terms and conditions:
For Disney DVD releases, limit one (1) code per title regardless of media (e.g., DVD, Blu-ray) per Account.

I had to do some hunting to find it.

Cool!

We're on the Disney Movie Club. I wonder if we buy The Little Mermaid through them if the insert will be in those too.

We bought Herbie through them and got that VMK flyer, so I'm hoping so!

It looks like Fox and the Hound is also already out. And PoTC 2 is another must buy. . . Home Theater here we come!

The Fox And The Hound 25th Anniversary Edition

Available: 10/10/2006

100 points

Baby Einstein™ : Baby's First Moves

Available: 10/24/2006

75 points

Cars

Available: 11/07/2006

100 points

Disney's Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Mickey Saves Santa And Other Mousketales

Available: 11/14/2006

75 points

Robin Hood Most Wanted Edition

Available: 11/28/2006

100 points

The Cheetah Girls 2

Available: 11/28/2006

100 points

High School Musical Remix Edition

Available: 12/05/2006

100 points

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest

100 points

Disney DVD Game World: Disney Dogs Edition

100 points

Disney DVD Game World: Disney Princess Edition

100 points

Air Buddies

Available: 12/12/2006

100 points

The Fox And The Hound 2

100 points

The Chronicles Of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch And The Wardrobe 4-Disc Set

150 points

Jennifer815 said:
If you click on terms and conditions:
For Disney DVD releases, limit one (1) code per title regardless of media (e.g., DVD, Blu-ray) per Account.

I had to do some hunting to find it.

Yeah I found it that's why I removed my question. I already entered one someone gave me and another person has promised me one. Oh well, I figure I can let the second person keep theirs and give mine to a friend who doesn't buy the movie. :)

Only three movies on that whole list interest me at all. Cars, Potc 2, and Narnia.

Maybe they'll have more movies available for it in the future. Also, it talked like there will be more surveys and maybe trivia to get points in the future.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter