VMK Days

gymnastgirlflips

Live, Laugh, Glove
Hey! Well, its been a long time since I posted some adventures, but I've finally had enough time to sit down and load all these different pictures of our flat's trips to places. First, im going to start off with some of our WDW flat pictures. Only Hoopsdude and I got to go, but we took tink's and Dashyboy's flats along as well. Im sorry that they are only links, the actual pictures aren't showing up (well, some of them do, but the others just aren't cooperating. Looks kind of messy, but I hope you like it anyways)

Here is Dude, and we are on the Magic Express :) We went in September for four days (Yeah, awhile ago, wish I posted earlier)
3158461820_cee05b1417.jpg

There's Dashyboy and tink. Not much scenery there to the Caribbean Resort.
3157644801_fc67cb3ac6.jpg

Ok, so after that we went straight to the Magic Kingdom and as soon as I could I got out my flats and started taking pictures of the castle.
3157670333_a306d3afd8.jpg

3158516348_88e54cb742.jpg

Look what flips found on Main Street!
3158525974_a1b68b4c3a.jpg

Look! Its the backside of water! Jungle Cruise, they always have some good jokes on there.
P9130106.jpg

Its pretty hard to get this picture considering what side of the boat I was on, but that's Carrotheadaye and just reminded me of vmk.
P9130105.jpg

We went to go eat at the Crystal Palace that night. (free dining is the way to go! always look for it)
P9130100.jpg

These are just inside the Crystal Palace, I dont have any pictures of the actual characters though.
P9130103.jpg

So- the next day im pretty sure we went to Epcot. We rode Soarin' a couple of time, just glove the ride ;)
P9140123.jpg

Ok- so over in France this is one of my favorite short shows. I actually got to participate in it this time! I had to balance a pear on a plate and do this circular underhand motion with it, then he had me do it with a wine glass. Surprisingly I did not drop it, but found that it was actually sticking to the plate. Still, it was fun lol. The gymnastics dude on the chairs actually added a couple more.. but im not exactly sure where that picture is. Still- Pretty amazing
P9140144.jpg

Ok. Im out of pictures for the night, but I'll add some more soon. Hope you enjoy them!

Those are some perty cool pics. I love the little avatar cutouts. i wish i had one of mine:(

Those are some perty cool pics. I love the little avatar cutouts. i wish i had one of mine:(

All I did was resive pictures of my avatars, then we cropped them some and printed them out. We went to the store to have them laminated, and that's about it. Its pretty simple. (Unless you dont have any pictures... sorry :( )

Ok! Sooo here are some more of my pictures.
So, I tried to get some pictures that reminded me of vmk, like this store... and I tried to get some Peter Pan ride ones but they did not turn out so well.
P9140220.jpg

Here's one of my flats with flips doing magic, we were sitting on the bench waiting for the bus the next morning.
P9150223.jpg

Ok- so dude did not really want to go on Dinosuar with me, but I went on. I always get pretty freaked out on that ride even knowing what's going to happen. One time it shut down in the middle of the ride. The car keep bouncy up and down though, and we were just in this black space. It was actually the first time I went on it since I was five, so I had no idea what was happening lol. It was pretty weird, thought something would jump out after a minute of sitting there. Anyways...
P9150229.jpg

P9150230.jpg

Actually, when I was taking these pictures a cast member came up to me and said that my flats were cute. It was kind of weird... but she had no idea what vmk was. No one asked what I was doing the whole trip.
P9150232.jpg

P9150234.jpg

Ok, so these aren't in order, but the last day we went to Hollywood Studios (aka MGM) We got there first thing in the morning, and were at the head of the crowd where the little opening show thing was starting. I love how I got this picture with nothing in it! Its amazing lol, Disney is just such a crowded place its almost impossible to get pictures like this.
P9160278.jpg

When we got this the Tower of Terror, the wait time was 13 minutes. Hmmm..
P9160286.jpg

Ok, so this is kinda blurry, but its the new Pixar place where Toy Story Mania is. I really love that ride, its way better than Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin if you ask me. Its just that your hand gets tired after awhile, especially if you go on it more than once. And if you go... be the first ones in the morning and skip ToT and Rockin Rollercoaster till after.
P9160294.jpg

Ok- that is all for the Disney pictures, but I think I will do our Texas State Fair pictures while im at it
PA050306.jpg

Alright! So all four of us got to go on this trip. First... we visited these huge sand model things. It was pretty big, and im not sure how long it took to make it or anything, I just know I've never been good at making sand castles at the beach.
PA050299.jpg

PA050301.jpg

PA050304.jpg

PA050303.jpg

Its Big Tex! I actually think he looks very small and somewhat abnormal now... but still, he's a big symbol for the fair. I met the guy who is his voice once when I was little, that was pretty cool.
PA050307.jpg

Ok, so they had a show similiar to the one in France, Epcot. This one actually involves tumbling and things though. Its called "The African Acrobats" or something like that. Its a really nice show.
PA050310.jpg

Flips got to look at the Camaro from Transformers. I heard last year they had the actual car... I wish I got to see it, I just love that movie.
PA050313.jpg

Sooo... the theme for the State Fair was Eygpt I guess lol. They had these huge butter sculptures too. It was pretty neat.
PA050322.jpg

One of the other highlights was this air tram. It took us through the game area and back again. There is one of the carts by the ferris wheel.
PA050320.jpg

PA050314.jpg

These are my favorite pictures :)
PA050317.jpg

PA050318.jpg

I didn't get any pictures of the Flights of Wonders show. Its this bird show... and they are actually birds from Disney's Animal Kingdom. (Its an amazing show, go and see it) They had huge birds flying from the top of the ferris wheel down to the stadium at really high speeds, and just alot of different species and talented birds.
So that's what we did that day... im not exactly sure when we went to the fair, maybe October? Tink might be able to tell us later. Hope you liked them!

Ok- this is the last of my vmk pictures. All just in my house too, just shows you how much we love Disney and all with just the decorations and such.
This was very hard to do, they kept falling off and such... but it worked out well in the end I think.
P1010393.jpg

Ok, so we also have a singing Pinnochio... which sounds pretty random.
P1010402.jpg

Here's Minnie and Mickey. They actually broke this year.. so they dont move like they used to, but they still look nice to have out.
P1010397.jpg

We also have a Mickey's clockshop! I have no idea how old that thing is, but it still works. Mickey, Goofy, Pluto, and Donald sing a bunch of Christmas carols.
P1010400.jpg

They all come out of their little house when they sing.
P1010398.jpg

And the last one is of our Christmas village... where Mickey also is a resident lol.
P1010403.jpg

Those are all of my vmk pictures, hope you all had a nice holiday season and a wonderful new year.

Well, just last week my family went to California for the first time. We went to Disneyland for three days, and I have to say, it is so different from Disney World. It was much easier to see vmk similiarities though. I brought along our flats so here are some pictures!

Sleeping Beauty's Castle
DSC01521.jpg

The Haunted Mansion and Flips
That wasn't my favorite game but I'd love to play it again.
DSC01570.jpg

I was so excited to see Shrunken Ned! I didn't know he was real. He told me I had some sort of jungle fever.. by the way his handwriting is horrible yet good since he doesn't have any hands. That's HoopsDude.
DSC01552.jpg

Here's the Sword in the Stone, Horseytink, and Dashyboy
DSC01526.jpg

And we went into the Golden Horseshoe as well. We were waiting for Billy Hill and the Hillbillies to perform and if you're going to Disneyland you have to see them. They're hilarious. That's Flips and Flobie
DSC01423.jpg

I did go see Esmerelda but for some reason forgot to take pictures of her. We saw the yeti, of course. Too bad at the Blue Bayou they don't have Gator Waitor. I have to say that they got 99%, if not more, of everything on vmk exactly right. I hope everyone has the chance to go to Disneyland someday.

Oh definately. Disneyland is a blast and has just as much, and if not, more to offer.

Thanks for these pictures gymnast! Maybe with playdom being bought we'll see VMK again :)

I'm truthfully starting to hate the entire debate about if or if not vmk is coming back. It just feels so ironic that such Disney people could watch shows like Wishes and Magic where dreams come true is the main point, yet say things so negative about vmk not returning.
Maybe it will, maybe it won't. There's no absolule chance either way. All I know is people still miss it- that hit me pretty hard today. I was on youtube and watching a Disneyparks video about hidden mickey's. On the comments three or so people on the first page were talking about how they miss vmk. Same with all the other Disneypark videos comment pages (different people by the way.)
So, there you go. People keep it alive in their hearts and that's what matters.
I used this as my signature on vmk once- "Remember the past, live in the present, and fear not for the future; It doesn't exist and never shall."
Not comletely relevant, but I love it anyways.

I have high hopesof its return. I just have had these really strong feelings for it lately. I just somehow see it making a return soon. And I am glad I am not the only one posting about VMK on here anymore.

To all who do, thank you.

I'm right there with you, Babs.

I'm hating the game I play now more and more each day. Nothing I have checked out is even close to as addicting, entertaining, and as special as VMK was. So I too keep wishing VMK comes back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter