VMK Card Traders Thread

the quest cards i need are
finding nemo
the one with the pirate well

Tooie, are these all you need? If so I can send them to you. I can send you an unused Finding Nemo quest card. The codes haven't been working for me but I haven't tried in a few days. I have an intact well card as well and have no clue if the code has been used or not. PM me your address and I'll get them in the mail.

the quest cards i need are
finding nemo
the one with the pirate well

Tooie, are these all you need? If so I can send them to you. I can send you an unused Finding Nemo quest card. The codes haven't been working for me but I haven't tried in a few days. I have an intact well card as well and have no clue if the code has been used or not. PM me your address and I'll get them in the mail.

wow someone finally repiled i dont need the finding nemo one havent updated that part there are some cards i do need.

It is a complete well card. However, I have no idea if the code has been used or not. Just PM me your address and I'll get it in the mail.

hey surf sorry i didnt get back to you, sorry but i dont need the card i found one thanks anyways, lets keep this thread going

Trading

Pirate Pin Collection Card 1/10 - Pirate Prison Guest Room (Used & Without Pin)
Pirate Pin Collection Card 3/10 - Captain's Quarters Couch (Used & Without Pin)

Wanted

Pirate Pin Collection Card 9/10 - Ship's Bow Chair
Pirate Pin Collection Card 10/10 - Ship's Stern Chair

(Looking for either used or unused)

Wanted

Pirate Pin Collection Card 9/10 - Ship's Bow Chair
Pirate Pin Collection Card 10/10 - Ship's Stern Chair

(Looking for either used or unused)

I have both of these, used and without the pin. If you PM me your address I can get them in the mail to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter