Vistana Resort price?

threeboysmom

Living the dream - near Disney!
I am trying to book my parents for a vacation at Vistana Resort for 2/22-3/1, 2002. Does anyone know what the cheapest going rate is for a 1-bedroom at this resort? They wouldn't mind attending a timeshare presentation there if it gets them a decent nightly rate. What rates are some of you paying and where did you obtain your rate?

Thanks! :)
Kimberly

Try Hotel Kingdom . It looks like this popular discounter is charging about $119 per night for your first two days and $99 per night for the rest. Vistana Villages is a little cheaper than the Vistana Resorts.

Vistana also takes the entertainment card at half off the rack rate if it's available.

Hercamore

Have you considered staying in a Vacation home? for that price you would get a 5* luxury home with all the ameneties of the vistana resort. E-mail me for details.
Elle

If you decide to check into the "vacation home" route. Make sure that the cost, If there is one, to have the pool heated is factored into the cost of the stay. At the time of year that you are looking at an unheated pool would most likely not be very inviting.

Thanks everybody that responded! It looks like hotelkingdom has the best prices for Vistana!

Kimberly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter