Virtual Line and Express Pass Question

jakelayla

Earning My Ears
We are visiting Universal next Saturday (5/1) and have a question about virtual lines and Express pass. We are staying at the Royal Pacific Resort so we have unlimited Express Passes. My question is, if a line has a Virtual Line, can we still use the Express Pass line or do we also have to get in “virtual line”? I know Hadgrid’s is the exception, asking about the rides that have Express Pass entrance AND has a virtual line due to attendance capacity like Revenge of the Mummy. Thank you in advance!

How does the virtual line work? I know I only have to worry about it for 2 rides, but I'd like to get to those lines early if possible.

If the ride is using a virtual queue, you select a time on the App (ie, 4:00-4:20) and show up at that time to stand in the physical line & then ride. If using a virtual queue, there is no standby line otherwise (you cannot bypass the virtual queue when the ride is using it). The exception is for Express Passes, that is a separate line so no need to bother with virtual queue.

If the ride is using a virtual queue, you select a time on the App (ie, 4:00-4:20) and show up at that time to stand in the physical line & then ride. If using a virtual queue, there is no standby line otherwise (you cannot bypass the virtual queue when the ride is using it). The exception is for Express Passes, that is a separate line so no need to bother with virtual queue.
Thanks so much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter