Virgin Holidays - No direct London flights April 2022

benjy365

Earning My Ears
Hi all.

First post on here. I have been doing some planning over the last week to hopefully book our trip for next Easter. I have priced a few options up with Virgin holidays over the past few days and today when going to show the good lady wife I cannot find a single direct flight from London to Orlando as part of the package, a few days ago I was getting multiple options.

To make matters more confusing if I just go to book flights on the Virgin Atlantic website then I can get direct flights but when I try and add a hotel to the same booking its suddenly all flights via Atlanta.

Has anyone come across this before? Is this possibly a website glitch for today or is there something I am not aware of where Virgin holidays only have a few flights and these have now sold out?

Thanks in advance.

Its probably because the flights have only just been released. It sometimes causes glitches on the website. Can you tick a box to say you only want direct flights on the Virgin site? They only release flights around 11 months in advance I think so the likelihood is in the next few weeks it will appear

Similar with BA. My guess is this is a reaction to the failure to announce a flight corridor with the US. The industry was expecting this to happen. Now that it hasn't staff have been sent home on furlough.

Sounds like a glitch, we haven't long booked for april next year and got LHR to MCO with no issues with virgin

Thanks for the responses everyone. I ended up booking some flights with Virgin directly as they were a good deal so we will book our accommodation and tickets etc separately.

Fingers crossed Covid is behind us by then and we can travel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter