Virgin direct or online

diddldonna

Disney crazy :)
Which is the cheapest and best way to book a virgin holiday?

I am a frequentvirginclub member, is it cheaper to use that method or book online getting the 10% off?

Any help would be great.

i booked over the phone and got 15% discount
I think it says in the brochure you get 15% if you book by the end of the year
Best to check first
I also booked all park tickets and dining plan all with 15% which was really good
Mandy

Only ever done online, 10% off and 3% cashback with Quidco.com
I would never do a holiday booking by phone again if I can help it(did it once , enough for me) everything has to be spelled letter by letter or they make mistakes. Online I double and triple check everything, know idea if its the cheapest way but I am happier online.

Thanks everyone, i know what date i want so will get an online quote and then phone and see what offer i get. I will also try TCD and see what i get there too, doesn't hurt to check out all options, lol. Will let you know what i come up with.

I hope that you don't mind me sharing your post but I am going to book our flights for next year towards the end of the week when they are first available - we hope to go around the 29th July 2010 for 4 weeks.

We want to fly virgin because we can go direct from Manchester and it seems that this is the only choice.

However if we book with Continental we will still get Virgin flights but - at todays prices (and this is where a link with the OP appears) - we would save about 6 - 700 pounds. (there are 7 of us going)

I understand that it is exactly the same as booking with Virgin direct once you're booked and that you get the same baggage allowance and OLCI and pre selecting seats...that's quite a saving but is it as good as it seems......any hidden problems that we ought to know.

Sorry another question.

I went to check online and got the 10% online discount, i went through everything and it says to add your frequent club number when you pay, do i get any more deals on top by adding this?

Have you considered booking flight with VA and hotel with Disney.co.uk, would expect that would save you a few £100,
I just did a Dummy booking for us POR next Sept, £2,900 most I would expect to pay DIY would be £2,600, hopefully less when flights are released.

Phoned Frequent virgin club and got a quote which was the same as the online quote so no difference. The online option sounds a lot better as the line was so bad and they kept me hanging on the line for ages :mad: can't afford to mess around like that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter