VIPassholder Days 2023

Not gonna lie…had a day at MK planned yesterday and hopped the monorail to Polly to get the Olu Mel spirit jersey I couldn’t justify spending money on in April because of the 30%

We went last fall when the 30% off was active and I spent a small fortune! We'll be there again starting June 10 and I'm going to try and show a little control- I'll fail, but at least I will have tried. :)
Heading there tomorrow with a shopping list - and telling myself I will stick to the list. 😂

I can confirm there is no 30% 20% discount at Via Napoli. We ate there last night and the CM said no because, as others have pointed out, they are not a Disney owned and operated restaurant.

I called the annual pass support line asking for which restaurants qualified and the CM was very helpful, but couldn’t point me to a full list. He said that any restaurant that was Disney owned and operated would qualify. Via Napoli, Space 220, Yak and Yeti are no’s. Cinderella’s Royal Table, Be Our Guest and 50’s Prime Time are all yeses.

He said if I had questions about any specific restaurant that I could call again and get a straightforward answer before dining.

Hope this helps someone!

Last edited:
I can confirm there is no 30% discount at Via Napoli. We ate there last night and the CM said no because, as others have pointed out, they are not a Disney owned and operated restaurant.

I called the annual pass support line asking for which restaurants qualified and the CM was very helpful, but couldn’t point me to a full list. He said that any restaurant that was Disney owned and operated would qualify. Via Napoli, Space 220, Yak and Yeti are no’s. Cinderella’s Royal Table, Be Our Guest and 50’s Prime Time are all yeses.

He said if I had questions about any specific restaurant that I could call again and get a straightforward answer before dining.

Hope this helps someone!
FYI Dining is not 30%, just shopping. Dining is 20%.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter