VIPassholder Days 2023

BridgetR3

Dreaming of Home
Passholder Buzz inside the MDE app states that V.I.Passholder days will begin in June for a limited time.

51804.jpg

Can anyone access the video? Any thoughts on when these dates might be? I know that they have extended the special popcorn bucket sales until May 31 so maybe June 1?

Predictions:

Food/merch discount across property and maybe even a shopdisney discount code

figment magnet at Epcot
“Rest” area in Epcot probably in Morocco like the Florida Blue lounge was
Photo ops will be magic shots

I know details are limited, but I keep seeing questions related to which days and such for these vipassholder days. To me it seems as if this will be a limited-time season of expanded AP benefits rather than specific days...seems close to what they've done in the past. So, discounts and such will be expanded starting in June through whenever; rather than specific days and parks?

In 2017 they expanded dining discounts from summer through fall: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/media/wdw_nextgen/CoreCatalog/WaltDisneyWorld/en_us/Media/InternetMediaType/Booklet/2017 WDW Passholder Benefits Guidebook Digital.pdf

TL/DR:
Plus, now through September 30, 2017, Passholders get 20% off (rather than 10%) food and nonalcoholic beverages at 45 select restaurants across Walt Disney World Resort! This delicious list consists of some of your favorite, and soon-to-be-favorite, Table-Service restaurants—and even includes Quick-Service locations!

Am I just not reading the release right?

I know details are limited, but I keep seeing questions related to which days and such for these vipassholder days. To me it seems as if this will be a limited-time season of expanded AP benefits rather than specific days...seems close to what they've done in the past. So, discounts and such will be expanded starting in June through whenever; rather than specific days and parks?

In 2017 they expanded dining discounts from summer through fall: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/media/wdw_nextgen/CoreCatalog/WaltDisneyWorld/en_us/Media/InternetMediaType/Booklet/2017 WDW Passholder Benefits Guidebook Digital.pdf

TL/DR:
Plus, now through September 30, 2017, Passholders get 20% off (rather than 10%) food and nonalcoholic beverages at 45 select restaurants across Walt Disney World Resort! This delicious list consists of some of your favorite, and soon-to-be-favorite, Table-Service restaurants—and even includes Quick-Service locations!

Yes I think you are but I also think that the lounge and magnet will have a definite start date so I'm hoping that date starts during our trip!

The lounge sounds amazing…I wonder how DVC feels about the possibility of a Passholders lounge….

TL/DR:

Thanks for the recap of what the offer was before - I was wondering this! First time AP holder here and have a trip planned in early June.

V.I.PASSHOLDER Days Discounts

(info per The Passholder Buzz in the app)

Passholders, special savings are available during V.I.PASSHOLDER Days! As a thank you for being a Walt Disney World Annual Passholder, we invite you to take advantage of special offers and exclusive experiences coming May 31–June 30, 2023 to Walt Disney World Resort!
If you’re looking to celebrate your V.I.PASSHOLDER status with a well-deserved reservation at a favorite dining spot or by sporting the latest in magical fashion, make sure to take advantage of the increased Passholder discounts available across property for a limited time only!*
During V.I.PASSHOLDER Days, Passholder food & beverage discounts will increase from 10% to 20% and merchandise discounts from 20% to 30% at select Walt Disney World locations. Click here to explore your Passholder discounts.
So what are you waiting for? Get that spirit jersey you’ve been eyeing. Try that restaurant you’ve always wanted to visit. Live the V.I.PASSHOLDER experience you deserve!
And keep an eye out for other V.I.PASSHOLDER fun now available at Walt Disney World Resort.
Buzz back to the homepage for more Passholder-exclusive content.
*To receive discount, Passholders must present a valid Annual Pass and photo ID at time of purchase. Annual Passholder discount excludes alcoholic beverages and applicable tax and gratuity. No other discounts apply. Visit here for additional important information. Dining reservations are subject to availability.

Last edited:
V.I.PASSHOLDER Epcot Exclusives

What’s so special about May 31 through June 30, 2023? You! In celebration of V.I.PASSHOLDER Days, EPCOT will become the place to be for all kinds of Passholder fun, including limited-time savings, exclusive offerings and magical moments you won’t want to miss!*
During this special time only, Passholders will receive 20% off on food and nonalcoholic beverages at the following select Outdoor Kitchens.**
• EPCOT Farmers Feast
• BRUNCHCOT
• The Citrus Blossom
• Florida Fresh
• Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market
• Magnolia Terrace
• Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina
• La Isla Fresca
• Northern Bloom
• Trowel & Trellis hosted by Impossible™
• Pineapple Promenade
• The Honey Bee-stro hosted by National Honey Board
• Refreshment Port
• Refreshment Outpost
• The Land Cart hosted by AdventHealth

And as always, save on tasty food items throughout World Showcase—and be sure to savor the flavors of EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival while it’s still “growing on”! To learn more about other Passholder discounts, visit here.
Hungry for more? Stroll on over to Sunshine Seasons in The Land Pavilion and purchase a Figment-inspired Spark of Grape Shake or Raspberry “Lemonade” Tart. These unique Passholder snacks are so delicious…you’ll think you’ve imagined them!
While you’re there (and once you’ve hit your snack max) take a seat in our limited-time dedicated Passholder seating area and relax with your fellow Annual Passholders.***
And don’t forget to capture all the V.I.PASSHOLDER magic along the way! Pop over to the fountains located next to Journey Into Imagination With Figment and snap your Passholder-only pics with Disney PhotoPass using some fantastical Figment photo props from 10 a.m.–8 p.m. daily.
Round out the V.I.PASSHOLDER magic and add one little spark of imagination to your collection with the newest Annual Passholder magnet featuring Figment! Pick up yours at Creations Shop starting May 31.****
From festival fun to imaginative magnets, you don’t want to miss out on all the V.I.PASSHOLDER experiences awaiting you at EPCOT.
Buzz back to the homepage for more Passholder-exclusive content.
*To enter EPCOT, you will need valid admission and a Park reservation for EPCOT on the same date (or you may visit EPCOT after 2 p.m. without a Park reservation, subject to block-out dates). Park reservations are limited and are subject to availability and applicable pass block-out dates.
**A valid Annual Pass card or a linked account on the My Disney Experience app and government-issued ID must be shown at time of purchase to receive applicable discount. Cashless payment must be used to receive discount. 20% discount applies to the nondiscounted price of food and nonalcoholic beverages (excluding applicable tax and gratuity) from May 31 – June 30, 2023. May not be combined with any other offers or discounts. Operating hours, menu items and locations subject to closure or change without notice.
***Subject to availability on a first-come, first-served basis.
****Limit one magnet per Passholder, available while supplies last. Not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged magnets. Each Passholder must be present and show their valid Annual Pass card, linked MagicBand, or Disney MagicMobile pass, and a government-issued photo ID to receive a magnet.
All offerings are subject to change without notice. All offerings, operating hours and locations subject to change without notice.

It’s Figment

Get ready Passholders, it's time to dream big and head to EPCOT to pick up the Figment Passholder Magnet. Just visit Creations Shop at EPCOT from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.* Pickup will be available from May 31 to June 30, 2023, while supplies last.
There will be no virtual queue for pickup. Each Passholder must be present and show their valid Annual Pass card, linked MagicBand, MagicBand+ or Disney MagicMobile pass and government-issued photo ID to receive a magnet.
Don't let the Figment Passholder Magnet only live in your imagination!
*To enter EPCOT, you will need valid admission and a Park reservation for EPCOT on the same date (or you may visit EPCOT after 2 p.m. without a Park reservation, subject to block-out dates). Limit one magnet per Passholder. Available while supplies last. Not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged magnets. Locations, dates and operating hours subject to change without notice.

V.I.PASSHOLDER Disney PhotoPass Offerings

Passholders, it's time to master that red carpet pose because a V.I.PASSHOLDER is always ready for their photo op!
From May 31 to June 30, 2023, we invite you to capture all the Passholder magic with these special Disney PhotoPass offerings available just for our V.I.PASSHOLDERS!
Strike a pose and take a Magic Shot with beloved Pixar Characters WALL-E and EVE in Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park.* Just visit the Disney Photopass Photographer stationed by Discovery River near the Tree of Life between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m. for your photo!**
Then hop over to EPCOT and spark your imagination with a fantastical photo session featuring some Figment-inspired props! Available near the fountains located next to Journey Into Imagination With Figment from 10 a.m.–8 p.m.
Capture all your magical memories this month with these special Disney PhotoPass offerings! Annual Passholders also receive access to Disney PhotoPass Lenses and one Cinderella Castle Mural of Memories.*** Click to learn more about Disney PhotoPass Lenses and Cinderella Castle Mural of Memories.
And keep an eye out for other V.I.PASSHOLDER fun happening now at Walt Disney World Resort.

As I read my email first thought - it's better than I expected (the expanse food discounts) and even better I'll be there during that timeframe. ::yes::

In my week I had ONE ADR booked (Woody's Roundup) and planned on a low dining week. This very well may have changed our plans. Am actually cancelling a big event I was going to this weekend so I'll have even more cash in my pocket to shop at WDW.

As I read my email first thought - it's better than I expected (the expanse food discounts) and even better I'll be there during that timeframe. ::yes::

In my week I had ONE ADR booked (Woody's Roundup) and planned on a low dining week. This very well may have changed our plans. Am actually cancelling a big event I was going to this weekend so I'll have even more cash in my pocket to shop at WDW.

I’m thrilled about the timing hitting just a couple of days after the start of our trip. Especially when we came into a bunch of unexpected spending money for this trip and plan on getting a lot more than we normally do.

20% off Ohana, Citricos and CRT will be very very nice. Thinking I will probably need a packable duffel bag for flower and garden merch though!

I’m thrilled about the timing hitting just a couple of days after the start of our trip. Especially when we came into a bunch of unexpected spending money for this trip and plan on getting a lot more than we normally do.

20% off Ohana, Citricos and CRT will be very very nice. Thinking I will probably need a packable duffel bag for flower and garden merch though!
We drive (with plenty of room) so that can be quite dangerous shopping .... no limits! :drive:

The last 30% off we were there, we were excited to get some things that we probably would not have gotten. I've gone from thinking nibble our way through the week with no effort on shopping (other than say Trader Sam's souvenir tiki mugs) to ............... WE MUST SIT AND PLAN EVERYWHERE WE WANT TO SHOP AND EAT! Crazy but at Disney prices that extra 10% make a HUGE difference! Especially since QS has gotten so high that 20% off some TS is almost the same price, and better value.

Just a heads up unless things changed since late April roundup rodeo doesn’t do any discounts AP or otherwise

Just a heads up unless things changed since late April roundup rodeo doesn’t do any discounts AP or otherwise
Thanks. We were going there already, that was my only ADR whole week. I remember when we went to Jungle Skipper Canteen first few days it was open. They gave me our TiW discount and we bought one of the COOL mugs. Actually bought the last one as we tried to get a second and they said all gone now. Discounts went away after a few days and the mug never came back. They brought in a normal cheaper made mug, but at least discounts came back.

But who knows, maybe with this offer I don't keep it and add two others.

Boys and I need to have a planning meeting. :teacher:

Last edited:
So we had a brief meeting :teacher: to discuss our options. With this new discount I think ADR bookings will go up quickly so wanted to get it done. We are Pixie Passes so will be in parks M-F, but arrive on Sunday (no park allowed). Our dining plans have upgraded thanks to AP discount. I mean some places with 20% are about same as some QS with current prices.

- Toledo for Sunday night dinner at 8 pm so maybe we get some fireworks viewing.
- DHS Monday decided to keep Woody's Roundup even if we don't get a discount.
- MK Tuesday (no better place to be on my birthday) we booked Plaza at 4 pm. Snack before & after. (I really hate MK dining options so don't want to waste money there).
- We can only book 3 park days so will add Epcot for Wednesday later. Plan to use the 20% discount to nibble around the Outdoor Kitchens. Cosmic likely keep us there most the day - we never get early times.
- Thursday likely start at AK then maybe hop elsewhere later. Plan to book AK Rainforest Cafe for breakfast with discount PLUS my Landry birthday gift certificate (was already the plan).
- Friday we have MK again (Tron VQ hopes) but have 3:15 early dinner booked at 50's Prime. We'll be happy to switch to another park if we don't get Tron and depending on where we hopped other days.

So the discount had me adding 3 meals, added the Epcot Outdoor Kitchens Crawl we normally skip and leaving possibility for adding meals depending on where we land Wed & Thurs. Only one I could not get and I'll keep trying for is Artist Point. DS#2 never been and we love it.

There you go Disney, that is how you get my money! Throw some peanuts my way and I'll bite.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter