VIP Tour Cost

Aluminum Falcon

DIS Veteran
Hello Everyone!
I am currently planning a trip to WDW for next Oct, I am curious to see what people have paid for VIP tours in the month of Oct. We are looking at avoiding the week of Columbus Day, and Halloween if that makes a difference.
Any insight would be mucho appreciated

We did a tour last October mid week post holiday weekend before Halloween. It was around the 20th of the month. The cash rate that day was $575/hour for a 7 hour minimum, over the 7 hour mark the charge in 15 minute increments with a maximum tour of 10 hours.

We did a tour last October mid week post holiday weekend before Halloween. It was around the 20th of the month. The cash rate that day was $575/hour for a 7 hour minimum, over the 7 hour mark the charge in 15 minute increments with a maximum tour of 10 hours.
I'm just investigating VIP tours now and your comment had me wondering- I know it's a 7 hour minimum and 10 hour max. But when you're booking, do you book for specifically 7 (or 8/9/10) hours? If so, let's say you booked 8 hours, and 8 hours comes and you're not ready to give up your guide, can you just request they stay on for more time and, of course, pay more in the 15 minute increments? Or, do you book 8 hours and you're limited to those 8 hours, no matter where you are when the time is up? Did these questions even make sense??

Last edited:
I'm just investigating VIP tours now and your comment had me wondering- I know it's a 7 hour minimum and 10 hour max. But when you're booking, do you book for specifically 7 (or 8/9/10) hours? If so, let's say you booked 8 hours, and 8 hours comes and you're not ready to give up your guide, can you just request they stay on for more time and, of course, pay more in the 15 minute increments? Or, do you book 8 hours and your limited to those 8 hours, no matter where you are when the time is up? Did these questions even make sense??
I’m actually not sure. We didn’t pay cash for our tour, it was a travel agency award that we won in a charity auction through the dis for give kids the world. Our tour was only 6 hours because of that. We could have added on time but we would have had to do that in advance to pay for it. So I’m not sure if we had fully paid cash what that would have looked like.

I’m actually not sure. We didn’t pay cash for our tour, it was a travel agency award that we won in a charity auction through the dis for give kids the world. Our tour was only 6 hours because of that. We could have added on time but we would have had to do that in advance to pay for it. So I’m not sure if we had fully paid cash what that would have looked like.
Ah, okay. Nice award! I love the idea of a tour if I can get enough people to split it with me. But I've got more investigating to do.

This may not help but I was just quoted:

December 5, 2022 Rate - $600.00 per hour/per Guide
December 6, 2022 Rate - $425.00 per hour/per Guide

You book for the 7 hours then can add on up to 10, if needed.

I am not sure why Tuesday (12/6) is cheaper but I was told that was a Christmas party night so we would have to be out of the Magic Kingdom by 6:00 p.m.

This may not help but I was just quoted:

December 5, 2022 Rate - $600.00 per hour/per Guide
December 6, 2022 Rate - $425.00 per hour/per Guide

You book for the 7 hours then can add on up to 10, if needed.

I am not sure why Tuesday (12/6) is cheaper but I was told that was a Christmas party night so we would have to be out of the Magic Kingdom by 6:00 p.m.
My guess is Tuesdays-Thursdays are the cheapest days of the week.

2022 October Price quotes from a VIP Tour share FB group I'm in...

10/1 - $675
10/2 - $700
10/3 - $600
10/4 - $600 (MK party – closing early)
10/5 - $600
10/6 - $600 (MK party – closing early)
10/7 - $700 (MK party – closing early)
10/8 - $850
10/9 - $850
10/10 - $850 (MK party – closing early)
10/11 - $800 (MK party – closing early)
10/12 - $800
10/13 - $800 (MK party – closing early)
10/14 - $800 (MK party – closing early)
10/15 - $800
10/16 - $800 (MK party – closing early)
10/17 - $600
10/18 - $425 (MK party – closing early)
10/19 - $600
10/20 - $600 (MK party – closing early)
10/21 - $700 (MK party – closing early)
10/22 - $700
10/23 - $700 (MK party – closing early)
10/24 - $600
10/25 - $425 (MK party – closing early)
10/26 - $600
10/27 - $600 (MK party – closing early)
10/28 - $700 (MK party – closing early)
10/29 - $700
10/30 - $700 (MK party – closing early)
10/31 - $600 (MK party – closing early)

Someone just posted a trip report of their day using VIP. He stated he paid $425/hr plus tip for 10 hours. He posts his totals but I dont remember what it was exactly. If you're interested in reading about his experience, you can find it under Disney Trip Report section of the boards. I dont know how to link to it.

Someone just posted a trip report of their day using VIP. He stated he paid $425/hr plus tip for 10 hours. He posts his totals but I dont remember what it was exactly. If you're interested in reading about his experience, you can find it under Disney Trip Report section of the boards. I dont know how to link to it.
i'll take a look! thanks!

Our upcoming tour date (11/8) is $425/hr. It's a Tuesday, Election Day, and a Party day at MK. I planned our agenda for the week around which day would have the lowest rate. With a 5yo & 3yo, we don't stay out late anyway so going on a Party day was no big deal because we weren't going to end with fireworks anyway.

Our upcoming tour date (11/8) is $425/hr. It's a Tuesday, Election Day, and a Party day at MK. I planned our agenda for the week around which day would have the lowest rate. With a 5yo & 3yo, we don't stay out late anyway so going on a Party day was no big deal because we weren't going to end with fireworks anyway.
How many of you are going? I'm just curious because I see people post that it's only $300 per person if there are 10 people, but I suspect few groups are 10 people.

How many of you are going? I'm just curious because I see people post that it's only $300 per person if there are 10 people, but I suspect few groups are 10 people.
We are are a tour of 4 - just our immediate family. I'd considered sharing with another family - but we aren't focused on only thrill rides, which most folks seem to be - we do meet & greets, stop for snacks/parades/butterflies, skip Star Wars entirely 😜

I think that's Disney math and they are averaging the total price. If you divide $3000 by 7 hours it comes to about $428/hour which is at the lower end of their VIP touring rate scale.

You were wise to plan around it. Let’s just say that we are paying considerably more on 11/6. :crazy2:

Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter