VIP Parking Ticket

eeyorefanuk

DIS Veteran
Hello,

Has anyone ever bought and used an AAA DIAMOND VIP PARKING PASS FOR DISNEY PARKS. If so do you think it is worth the money???

Hello,

Has anyone ever bought and used an AAA DIAMOND VIP PARKING PASS FOR DISNEY PARKS. If so do you think it is worth the money???

Good Question :thumbsup2

We always stay on site, but last year we did use our own vehicle a couple of times for getting to and from the parks. I remember thinking " I would use our own car more if I could park there ". Lazy?, maybe or just deperate to get into the park quicker :rolleyes1

we have one. simply because the double buggy we have folds into three pieces and we cant carry the boys as well as the buggy! so need to park a bit nearer

Thanks, can I ask where do you buy yours from? Also do you get it for the duration of your stay at disney??? And one more thing - the cost :lmao: Thanks again

Ohh this sounds like something I would be interested in. How much are they and were can I get some more info?

For the past few years we have stayed on site so have not had to worry about the parking. But we have just cancelled our on site hotel in favour of a villa in July, want to do something a bit different this time. So are going to have to tackle the car parks, this might just ease us back into it!

These passes are only meant to be for US customers who book their trip through AAA. I thought about getting one but as Wayne said they are non transferrable and you still run the risk that it will be a photocopy and just refused at WDW. Decided that we couldn't be bothered with the hassle of it.
We have two buggies to get to the front of the park and just walk instead of getting a tram, it's much easier! Not a great deal further :)

These passes are only meant to be for US customers who book their trip through AAA. I thought about getting one but as Wayne said they are non transferrable and you still run the risk that it will be a photocopy and just refused at WDW. Decided that we couldn't be bothered with the hassle of it.
We have two buggies to get to the front of the park and just walk instead of getting a tram, it's much easier! Not a great deal further :)

OK I see - I wondered why I had never heard of them

A search in ebay should find a few sellers :)

I used one I bought off eBay the trip before last. As with everything it depends on price.

If you get one for a good price, you do get very good parking spots. We never had to use trolley transportation at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter