Vinyl layered shirt design

skendrick

Earning My Ears
i bought some iron on layered vinyl shirt decals a couple years ago from Miss Morgan who everybody on disboards recommended. She is no longer selling these and I was wondering if any one knew of anywhere else I can buy layered on vinyl Disney designs. Thanks

I'm sorry but I don't have an answer for you. I make my own shirts w/ vinyl.

I'm unfamiliar with the individual you mentioned.

Hijacking but I have a ? -

What Heat tranfer vinyl do you recommend? I made my first one with the Cricut brand and after 1 wash and dry (on low heat) it's starting to peel on the corners :(

Hijacking but I have a ? -

What Heat tranfer vinyl do you recommend? I made my first one with the Cricut brand and after 1 wash and dry (on low heat) it's starting to peel on the corners :(

I have had the best luck with HTV Siser Easyweed. I have some shirts I made in 2014 and they are still in perfect condition and they get worn and washed a lot! I only use the Cricut brand for vinyl projects at home.. I haven't even attempted their HTV brand.

I have had the best luck with HTV Siser Easyweed. I have some shirts I made in 2014 and they are still in perfect condition and they get worn and washed a lot! I only use the Cricut brand for vinyl projects at home.. I haven't even attempted their HTV brand.

Thank you!! The options are overwhelming so this definitely helps. That stuff is too $$$ to have it peel off so quickly!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter