**Villains After Hours - Magic Kingdom** FAQ & Discussion Thread

Also curious about the boats as we will be boating back to CCV if possible...I already banked on having to take the bus back as I didn't think the boats would still be running, but this would be a pleasant surprise
Boats to Fort Wilderness always ran for an hour after late events, so I would assume same for Copper Creek.

You brought up a thought I didn't even have. Mine are also competitive dancers - between that and my theater background... I wonder if I could just do this myself.

I thought they might like the experience, but I'd like to save the money!
We did hers for lady Hades. We have an airbrush so I painted her blue with that. She did her eyes face color.

That sounds like so much fun! We considered Character Couture too, but it was a little steep for us given the fact that DD16 is a lifelong dancer so we are both pretty proficient at stage makeup. I think DD may reprise her Lady Hades for this trip.
You brought up a thought I didn't even have. Mine are also competitive dancers - between that and my theater background... I wonder if I could just do this myself.

I thought they might like the experience, but I'd like to save the money!

I would definitely DIY it to save money! I'm a veteran cosplayer of 20+ years so I'm good with makeup, I just wanted to treat myself cause it's a birthday trip. Also I would just need makeup done (I have box braids), and $50 is the cost of a makeover at Sephora, so I'm cool paying that. GF will probably get her hair done though.

For those who have been to the After Hours event in the past, how have your experiences on Jungle Cruise and Pirates been? I'm afraid that if I'm the only one on a boat, it would be kind of awkward for Jungle Cruise, and possibly Pirates as well

For those who have been to the After Hours event in the past, how have your experiences on Jungle Cruise and Pirates been? I'm afraid that if I'm the only one on a boat, it would be kind of awkward for Jungle Cruise, and possibly Pirates as well

You definitely won't be the only one on Pirates at VAH. It's one of the more popular attractions due to the overlay, they have live CMs as pirates sprinkled in the queue and the ride.

So does anyone have a map of the event? I'm going tomorrow and would like to plan a bit. I've read through the last 5 pages and didn't see anything about times for the "parade" or the stage show. Also curious if the maps have locations for the free snack carts and how plentiful those are. That's one thing we don't often splurge on as locals, so wanted to make the most of it.

I booked ours online
Hi - I'm in the UK and still can't find a way to book these online - I just get directed to calling a phone number. Could anyone offer any more information on the web page I need to locate?

Thanks again

Hi - I'm in the UK and still can't find a way to book these online - I just get directed to calling a phone number. Could anyone offer any more information on the web page I need to locate?

Thanks again

I booked my ticket (also UK based) online about 3 months ago but it looks like they have changed this to call the sales line instead.

So does anyone have a map of the event? I'm going tomorrow and would like to plan a bit. I've read through the last 5 pages and didn't see anything about times for the "parade" or the stage show. Also curious if the maps have locations for the free snack carts and how plentiful those are. That's one thing we don't often splurge on as locals, so wanted to make the most of it.

I’m going by what’s in the app for tonight, which is a 10pm-1am event:

Villains Unite the Night Stage Show - 11pm, 12:30 am

Villains Cursed Caravan - 11:30pm, 12:45am

FWIW

If I don't have MemoryMaker, can I still get the magic shots and download them?

We have never bought memory maker, but have always been able to look at our photos, and then decide if we’d like to buy any. We haven’t done the villains event yet, but have been able to do this during both evening magic hours and the non-villains MK DAH.

Thanks again
I am in UK and booked my ticket in Dec. I did it on the phone, but, I did use the specific 0800 number set up for UK calls. So, the call was free, and the CM was really helpful (I did all my dining reservations at the same time, because the online ADR booking was down. I also booked a couple other special events at the same time, all for the one free call)

Sorry if this has already been asked but do they have the Villians Party when the Halloween Party is going on?

I would definitely DIY it to save money! I'm a veteran cosplayer of 20+ years so I'm good with makeup, I just wanted to treat myself cause it's a birthday trip. Also I would just need makeup done (I have box braids), and $50 is the cost of a makeover at Sephora, so I'm cool paying that. GF will probably get her hair done though.

So fun - we went as Oogie Boogie and Lock to PAX East a few years ago!

Sorry if this has already been asked but do they have the Villians Party when the Halloween Party is going on?

Seems like it would be kind of redundant. The Halloween Party is bigger with more villains and stuff throughout the park.

DD and I got our own Jungle Cruise boat once at a regular AH event. It was a little weird and spooky, but so unique and fun that it was really great to experience it that way! The skipper didn’t water down the spiel at all — she was fully into it. I wouldn’t hesitate to do it alone, it feels like a once-in-a-lifetime ride. :)

Following this thread to see if its worth going for a family of four :scared:on my sons birthday. He is not really into villains, but he might have fun with all the snacks and walk on rides.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter