Viewing fireworks from outside DL

jan250

Earning My Ears
This is my first post here on the disboards! My family will be going to California Adventure as a daytrip next Monday, using the less expensive one- park only ticket. CA closes at 9PM. Is there anywhere we could be in the Downtown Disney area or closeby and get a decent view of the fireworks? Thanks.

You could stand in the esplanade between the two parks. It's not the same as being inside, but the view isn't too bad.

Does anyone know if you can view them from the Tropicana?
I might be missing them since my kiddo may crash before then but we are staying at the Tropicana. I read somewhere You can see them from the pool area.

jan250 said:
Is there anywhere we could be in the Downtown Disney area or closeby and get a decent view of the fireworks? Thanks.

You can get a pretty good view from the top floor of the Mickey & Friends parking structure. Take the tram from DTD to M&F. If you position yourself properly you can get a glimpse of Tinkerbell descending from the Matterhorn. I.e. the Matterhorn can be obscured by the trees on the west side of the park.

We stayed at the Carousel Inn and could see the fireworks from the street in front of the hotel. If I remember correctly, Tropicana is next to the Carousel. You shouldn't have a problem seeing them.

OOh! OOh! At Downtown Disney if you go all the way to the end over by the ESPN Zone and walk towards the parking lot you can see them really good. Kinda in between the Rainforest Cafe and ESPN Zone. The only thing you can't see is all the fancy stuff in front of the castle. :earsgirl:

Ive seen the fireworks from inside DCA a few times. I sat in the Sunshine Plaza area and faced DL. I had a great view and thought it was pretty neat to view them through the bridge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter