video ads new?b

Elizakapeka

Mouseketeer
Is it just me? Whats up with the new audio/video ads at the bottom of the thread? Is this new or have I never noticed? adblocker not even locking them.​

Is it just me? Whats up with the new audio/video ads at the bottom of the thread? Is this new or have I never noticed? adblocker not even locking them.​
I had that problem before I installed an ad blocker. Don't have the problem now.

SAME HERE and it's getting VERY ANNOYING! I don't mind the ad's that I can click on if I'm interested but this constant playing of videos is getting out of hand! It slows the entire board down and WHOEVER IS CHARGE OF DISBOARDS...your followers are NOT happy. I'd rather pay a minimal fee as "membership" than have this problem crop up off/on during the year. It's been 4 months since I've had this problem and now, all of a sudden, it's reared it's dirty head again. A friend of mine had the problem over the Christmas holidays and it got so bad she stayed off Disboards for over a week. Moderators...any place we can go to register our dissatisfaction? :tink:

you click the abp sign in the upper right corner, then you click on "block ad manually" then it tells you to close that out and click on the ad you want to block. once you right click on the ad a small window pops up that has a link to the add and then you click on the "add" button.

It is bad taste for any website to download video to a user's computer without the user's first clicking an arrow to start the video's playing..

Not everybody has enough internet bandwidth to accommodate that.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter