VIDEO: A Physician’s Thoughts After Spending 16 Nights at Universal & Disney

WebmasterJackie

Senior Editor for The DIS & DCL Fan
Staff member
Administrator
In this video, Ryno talks about a popular thread here on DISboards.com. Poster DurangoJim spent 16 nights at Universal and Disney and wants to let people know about their family's experience.

You can join in on the discussion on the thread itself HERE.

This was good information on Jim’s part, he really was transparent ....but is a little irresponsible for the Dis to tout his physician credentials. The only doctors IMO we should be listening to are Dr. Fauci and our personal doctors and those recommendations only applies as far as ourselves, not the internet. It’s one thing on the board where it’s a useful tool; it’s another to elevate it to a show and tout he is a doctor.

They stated in their rules they would immediately leave if they felt uncomfortable. Based on their dining report, they didn’t do that when pushed came to shove and listed multiple restaurants they felt uncomfortable. There is the problem, it’s sooo much harder to walk out once so much is invested. I appreciate Jim being honest enough to share that.
Everyone, please be careful. We are in this together.

Last edited:
[QUOTE="disneyland_is_magic, post: 62177077, member: 584520"
They stated in their rules they would immediately leave if they felt uncomfortable. Based on their dining report, they didn’t do that when pushed came to shove and listed multiple restaurants they felt uncomfortable.
[/QUOTE]

When I watched, I took to that they had a varying level of comfort at most and one that they had a bad experience at. I'm assuming it was after they were seated and ordered. I do wish he would have explained that a bit because I can see where you may have gotten that from.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!