Victoria Magazine

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
Has anyone heard of a magazine called Victoria? It's a wonderful magazine that is very charming and has sections on home decor British cuisine recipes and stories about things from victorian times. Victoria Magazine debuted in 1988 and is such a cute magazine that is wonderful to read that you'll enjoy each issue

I used to get this magazine all the time in the 90s, back when my love of all things Cape May, NJ was very strong. Some towns are known for having many old Victorian homes and Cape May is one of them.

We ended up in the suburbs instead of a Victorian so I stopped getting it but everything in the magazine was always very pretty.

Used to buy the occasional issue when they spotlighted different types of textiles; I used to collect Victorian lace and tatting. Probably gave up the magazine when I stopped collecting.

I've been reading "Victoria" for many years, long before Hoffman Publications purchased it. I remember soon after Hoffman bought it, they announced that all past issues have been archived to view on computer and available for purchase. I don't know it all those past issues are still available that way. I read current issues on my tablet.

Hoffman Publications has done a great job maintaining the magazine. I read many of their magazines. A particular favorite is "Teatime," which I do have a print subscription to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter