Via Napoli sauce

jnoble82

Mouseketeer
So this may be a weird question but is the pizza sauce at via napoli chunky sauce? I can't stand tomato chunks in my pizza but I really want to try this place next December (maybe score a CP meal deal).

My family and I ate there a couple of years ago and the sauce wasn't chunky then (but it was REALLY good).

My family and I ate there a couple of years ago and the sauce wasn't chunky then (but it was REALLY good).

Thanks! Its hard to tell from the photos. It looks like it isn't but after a horrible Pizzeria Uno experience several years I'm weary :p Via Napoli pizza looks amazing. Hopefully I can eat there (IE, Jen remember to make an ADR :p) Likely not on a dining plan so it'll be OOP but since its likely the only TS restaurant I'm going to want to eat at, I don't think it'll matter.

I hate chunks in sauce or bits of tomato that stick to your teeth. Lol! VN sauce was smooth and delish. You will love it. We have 3 reservations for our 11 day trip in Dec. We may cancel one but.... prob not!! We love it. For dessert we love the Zepolle di Ricotta. OMG so good!!ENJOY!!!

I hate chunks in sauce or bits of tomato that stick to your teeth. Lol! VN sauce was smooth and delish. You will love it. We have 3 reservations for our 11 day trip in Dec. We may cancel one but.... prob not!! We love it. For dessert we love the Zepolle di Ricotta. OMG so good!!ENJOY!!!

Awesome! Thank you so much. The pizzas look amazing! Not kidding, I eat pizza, fries, grilled cheese (does anywhere in the world sell grilled cheese?), mac & cheese (my dads not from a box is the best), pancakes, toast. I eat like a 3 year old. I ate a lot of pizza on my most recent trip. Yum. Frozen pizza. :p I'm definitely going to look forward to Via Napoli pizza. I wish it wasn't so far away!!

Not chunky in June either. Very smooth, and thin. My family doesn't really like chunky sauce either.
We enjoyed it a great deal!! :thumbsup2

Thanks! Its hard to tell from the photos. It looks like it isn't but after a horrible Pizzeria Uno experience several years I'm weary :p Via Napoli pizza looks amazing. Hopefully I can eat there (IE, Jen remember to make an ADR :p) Likely not on a dining plan so it'll be OOP but since its likely the only TS restaurant I'm going to want to eat at, I don't think it'll matter.

Funny thing...my dd, 19, loves Uno's pizza, but she hates the chunks of tomato on it. So, when she's done eating, there are small bits of crust left beside all the tomato chunks!!!
She has had the pizza at Via Napoli and loves it!!! So, you should be okay!!!

jnoble82 said:
Awesome! Thank you so much. The pizzas look amazing! Not kidding, I eat pizza, fries, grilled cheese (does anywhere in the world sell grilled cheese?), mac & cheese (my dads not from a box is the best), pancakes, toast. I eat like a 3 year old. I ate a lot of pizza on my most recent trip. Yum. Frozen pizza. :p I'm definitely going to look forward to Via Napoli pizza. I wish it wasn't so far away!!

Just curious... Are you healthy without eating veggies, fruits, dairy and protein? I'm curious because I see so many kids eating the exact way and I wonder what the future holds? My 6 y/o DGD doesn't like pizza, fries (actually any kind of potatoes), burgers, nuggets, candy and will only drink water!!! LOL. Sometimes we wonder how in the world she fits in our family of "junk" eaters!! She asks for asparagus and fruit for snacks and hates anything sweet. Oh well, I guess everyone is different.

Just curious... Are you healthy without eating veggies, fruits, dairy and protein? I'm curious because I see so many kids eating the exact way and I wonder what the future holds? My 6 y/o DGD doesn't like pizza, fries (actually any kind of potatoes), burgers, nuggets, candy and will only drink water!!! LOL. Sometimes we wonder how in the world she fits in our family of "junk" eaters!! She asks for asparagus and fruit for snacks and hates anything sweet. Oh well, I guess everyone is different.

I'm not the picture of health but I'm not overweight (OK maybe like 3 pounds but my weight does fluctuate). I think that is a combination of diet/not really exercising. I'm trying to work on it! The biggest thing is that I do have anemia. I'm supposed to take iron pills. I tend to forget though. Its something I should start doing again. I do like dairy. I could drink a gallon of milk (1% or 2%) in 2 days if I thought about it. It was my only negative about disney. A little half pint of milk cost $1.29! Crazy. Occasionally, I do have steak and I've taken a liking to roast beef. My list wasn't exactly ALL that I eat but it is a big part of it. Apparently its an eating disorder. I actually filled out a survey to be part of the study to see why I eat like I do and if there's a way to change it. Its not that I look at other foods and go "ew gross" I look at them and think about how much I may have to chew it. I can't chew something too much or my gag reflex kicks in. This happens too with foods that I do like to eat (pancakes are a huge culprit). Maybe I had some traumatic chewing accident as a child. I wish I knew the answers as it can be hampering sometimes when friends want to go out to eat and, if I went on dates, I'm sure it would difficult after a while. I hate microwaved foods too. I'm aware I'm weird. :p :hippie:

No chunks. Via Napoli pizza is acutally my favorite pizza. It is so yummy.

Yummy! I'm sure I'll like it.

Off topic: I see you stayed at POFQ a few visits ago. I'm staying there next year! Is it as amazing as the pictures make it out to be?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter