"Via Napoli" --- Now we know why..... !!!

My hubby is from North Jersey, and is a true pizza snob. We have an ADR to eat here next month. He doesn't even really care about the pizza though. He already told me that his meal will be Arancini, Linguini allo Scoglio, and Zeppole di Caterina. He was so excted to see the zeppole on the menu. Hoping he likes it. He misses his really good Italian food living here in St. Louis now.

Too bad he's not giving the pizza a try! May I suggest getting an individual pizza just to sample it and have the leftovers for breakfast the next day? (Ha can you tell I'm a 30 year old single male by that statement!?!?)

Being from Jersey, I can see him loving this stuff. We have a pizzeria in town in Indiana by Chicago that is a Buffalo recipe. Very similar to this pizza and VERY good.

I'm a fan and advocate of Via Napoli just after one dining experience. Will be on my ADRs each visit until I die.

I didn't have a great experience at Via Napoli when I was there. It was so loud I had trouble giving my order to the waitress. The pizza tasted good, but didn't agree with me. Now it was at the end of a long day so I was hot, tired, my head was starting to hurt, and I knew I would have to walk all the way to the other end of the park to get to the bus. I figure all this had to do with my less than stellar experience so I am going to try it again this next trip.

I didn't have a great experience at Via Napoli when I was there. It was so loud I had trouble giving my order to the waitress. The pizza tasted good, but didn't agree with me. Now it was at the end of a long day so I was hot, tired, my head was starting to hurt, and I knew I would have to walk all the way to the other end of the park to get to the bus. I figure all this had to do with my less than stellar experience so I am going to try it again this next trip.

Give it another go. I went at 630ish and there were many empty seats

I was hot, tired, and beat too and didn't have an appetite but still loved it. I can't imagine how much id love it if i didn't have 8 miles on my legs that day, wasn't hot, and didn't have 4-5 brews in me :)

One of my new fav restaurants on property! I might add this to Ohanas for the #1 spot

This former New Yawker totally agrees!!! But the big question is - what did you have for dessert? :) Over the years we sampled a few of their options & liked them all, but our favorite that we get all the time now are the Zeppole di Caterina.

WE orderd the pistacio gelato for one of our desserts and it was delicious!

So glad to hear all the great reviews! We are going here for the very first time on this trip. Can't wait to try it out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter