VGF room sizes? More info attached

I agree, that's something my husband would have thought to add into a new construction :rotfl: Personally would have preferred on in the kitchen or eating area for the kids.

Hopefully they considered it and the remote from the bedroom will work in the bathroom. Otherwise those dues might be going up quickly.

My husband loved the TV in the bathroom! he actually uses the tub in Kidani a lot after long days in the park, so when he saw the model it almost closed the deal:rotfl2:

I don't focus that much on the square footage of a unit, but rather how the floor plan is laid out. You can have a room that is smaller in size but feel and live a lot larger than one that is larger. That is more important to me.

The model of the new rooms opened up for viewing on the day we had to leave WDW! We will check them out on our September trip.

That would be a huge help. The room photos show empty space under the bed but as we saw with AKV, the model rooms can change considerably after they first open.

This is true, I just confirmed it. There will be drawers under the beds in the studios, so that is a plus.

Drawer space is far more important than having more TVs in the room, now in the bathroom mirrors. The TVs are just another form of Disney created medieval torture. Whenever you turn one on you get that same woman with that shrill voice screaming about things at WDW. It has been the same woman for over 15 years -- the first version of her ran more than a decade and then last year they changed to a new version, with her still the lead but she looks 15 years older. Moreover, they have it now that, for about 10 seconds after she comes on, you can't change the channel and thus are forced to listen to her for at least that period of time. Also, the volume always starts out very loud. The last thing I want is to walk into a bathroom and be blessed by that fingernail on the blackboard voice while trying to do my business.

Drawer space is far more important than having more TVs in the room, now in the bathroom mirrors. The TVs are just another form of Disney created medieval torture. Whenever you turn one on you get that same woman with that shrill voice screaming about things at WDW. It has been the same woman for over 15 years -- the first version of her ran more than a decade and then last year they changed to a new version, with her still the lead but she looks 15 years older. Moreover, they have it now that, for about 10 seconds after she comes on, you can't change the channel and thus are forced to listen to her for at least that period of time. Also, the volume always starts out very loud. The last thing I want is to walk into a bathroom and be blessed by that fingernail on the blackboard voice while trying to do my business.

Just goes to show you that everyone has different tastes. We leave our clothes in our luggage sitting on luggage stands in the closet and we have a "best of" dvd of Stacey Aswad that we play in the house occasionally just to keep up on the WDW Top 7 Must Sees. :goodvibes

:earsboy: Bill

I toured the new rooms on Friday and they are so gorgeous! I love that the studio has two separate bathroom spaces like on the cruise ships. The studio also has a walk-in shower as well as real dishes and cups (not the papers stuff the other resorts have).
The one bedroom villas was absolutely amazing. I could live there! The bathroom area's are huge and well laid out. The walk-in shower is very large! It could probably hold 10 people :rotfl:. The kitchen is also very well done. The refrigerator looks like a cabinet and has three separate compartments including a wine rack on the inside.
I really can't wait to stay there in the near future!!!

Yes they are amazing. I did a review on my blog, I posted the link with lots of pics in the other VGF thread if anyone wants to see, or PM me. I know it is hard to get info at this point. Their brochure is ok, but a little vague.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter