VGF Post-Covid Questions

mmackeymouse

DIS Veteran
I am trying to nail down a lot of the last-minute details and packing questions; of course, a lot of the videos/reports/threads I find are from previous times, so I am trying to get an updated idea of what is or isn't available. If you have been recently, I'd love your help.

To start with:

1) Is the coffee bar in the lobby of VGF available? Last I saw, it wasn't but wasn't sure if they had brought it back.

2) 2BR villa coffee machines- do they need filters or does it come with the pre-filtered coffee?

3) Gasparilla Island Grill- are condiment packets still available or do you have to ask for them at the counter?

4) Does anyone know if the Grill area is usable currently, or have they closed it off?

I am sure this will be a running thread, as I will come up with more questions as we keep packing/planning.

TIA for your time and help.

We were at VGF end of July, in a studio.
1. No idea.

2. All rooms have the 12 cup basket style coffeemaker. There were 2 regular and 2 decaf Joffreys filter bag coffee packs, sugar and liquid coffeemate in the room to start with, and they gave us more on day 4/towel day. If you have a lock off 2 bedroom, you'd have coffee/coffeemaker in both the 1 bedroom and studio sides. You will need to bring your own coffee and basket filters for the other days. (We also had a few tea bags in this room--english breakfast and green tea.)

3. You ask for condiment packs...they just gave us bags with a variety of condiments with our first order, and we asked for specific stuff after that...they gave us lots and lots of mayo the first day...which we don't eat. For mobile order, check the slip on the bag of food you get, we had items that we had paid for that didn't print on the slip and didn't receive unless we asked for them and showed them our receipt--the almond fruit tart was the big one, but we had some other things as well--do this for all mobile orders on property.

4. I assume the area to grill is open. If you were asking about Gasparilla's seating, they have both indoor and outdoor...outdoor has a lovely view of the blue NBA bubble wall, lol...we just took food back to our room

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter