Veterans going with Newbies

JaiProut

FutureDisBride
I'm so excited. My son (18) and I have vacationed at Disney World over 40 times and this is the first-time my fiancé and his daughter (22) have been. We are going for Memorial Day weekend. I'm looking forward to making new memories with our new family. I've always wanted a larger family and I'm so excited to share one the best places in the world for my son and I. Unfortunately, my fiancés youngest daughter (15) and son (24) won't be able to join us, this time. Although, they are adult children I'm still excited because Disney brings the kid out in everyone. We are going to be staying at SSR in a 1 BR and my only hang-up is limited privacy for our adult children. I know my son won't mind sleeping on an air mattress but I don't want to make our daughter uncomfortable. Has this situation worked for any of you? If so, how? Thanks, in advance. I just want this to a really fun first trip and will be planning for separate studios or a 2 BR on future-trips but this was a minute opportunity.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter