Very Little Reservations Choices

Can anyone with trips between 12/25 and 12/31 report on how getting ADRs went for you? My ADR day is tomorrow and, with the resorts being almost entirely booked, I am really nervous (for the first time of all my trips!) that I won't be able to get my ressies.
I have a split stay 12/26 and 12/31 check ins and got almost everything I wanted, but nothing was a super hard to get ADR besides Ogas. I couldn’t get Yak and Yeti for Day 2. I have a Landry’s card so I should be ok. We are doing
12/27 Yak and Yeti with Landry card
12/28 Skipper Canteen noon
12/29 Olivias 9AM
12/31 Big River Grille 6PM booked on Open Table
1/1 Cape May Cafe 10AM
1/2 Hollywood Brown Derby noon, Ogas 4:00
1/3 Liberty Tree Tavern noon, BOG was available

I booked around 9:30EST. I’m on the west coast and took the gamble that my ADRs were easier to get vs getting up at 3AM!

I was able to get everything I wanted, at the times we wanted (including Space 220, Beaches and Cream, BOG) for our 1/1-1/8 trip :jumping1:

There was one exception: T-rex 🤣 I am going to call them directly later today.

Well I looked today for December 3rd and there was nothing for lunch or dinner. This is weird🤷‍♀️.
Seriously not one restaurant with availability. Something is messed up with the reservation system I think.
Yes I can’t get in either to make Ressie for 2,3rd Jan

There's never NO availability. It's a glitch, or they haven't released yet for whatever reason. Sometimes it works if you select actual times instead of "lunch" or "dinner"

Today is the opening for 1/1, if you have a WDW resort stay of up to 10 days after that, you should be able to make some kind of reservation for all of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter