Veronica's Part 2 9/23 New Halloween post 180

Can you please do the Phineaus and Ferb design (#3PF_Cand) with the names Ian and McKenna?

Thank you so much!

Belinda

0aPhineas-and-Ferb-2mc.jpg

0aPhineas-and-Ferb-2ia.jpg

I just saw your P&F Mickey Heads. Can you do one with Candace with McKenna; Perry with Dad; Phineaus and Ferb with Ian and Isabella with Mom?

Thanks so much!

As you can tell, we LOVE that show!
Belinda

Thank you so much for sharing your great talent with our family. Your disigns will make our trip extra special!

Thanks again,
Vickie

TaeKwondo Mom you rock!

My husband and I are addicted to your dsigns.

I saw in your Photobucket dsign 160MH_Army, do you have a way of doing a Marine Corps Mickey head?

Also, may I ask for dsign 169MH_Lep Tink with the name Tracey and no year.

Thanks!

I am new to DisBoards so I apologize if I have not done this correctly!

Thank you ;)

TaeKwondo Mom you rock!

My husband and I are addicted to your dsigns.

I saw in your Photobucket dsign 160MH_Army, do you have a way of doing a Marine Corps Mickey head?

Also, may I ask for dsign 169MH_Lep Tink with the name Tracey and no year.

Thanks!

I am new to DisBoards so I apologize if I have not done this correctly!

Thank you ;)

Welcome to the Dis..

0aTinkChetatta.jpg

Natalie another design has a Marine Mickey

MarineMickey2.jpg

MarineMickey1.jpg

I used the Mickey in this one

0aMickey_marinejpgdad.jpg

if you want one of the Marine design personalized

I can't thank you enough! I think I am going to surprise my husband and do these tonight. He will flip!

Thank you so much again. These boards are filled with awesome people!!

:banana:

I have a couple of requests, please and thank you!
I was wondering if we could have this one, the roller coaster one, that could say - Having fun with family at Walt Disney World 2010... in black font please.
#54MFR_Roll

Also #51MFR_Group Red
Saying - Walt Disney World 2010

Thank you ever so much!!!!

Wow - your designs are fabulous!! We are on a DCL cruise with our friends next month and it is their first time - I'd love to surprise them with some Mickey heads. I saw you have one with the NY Yankees - any chance of being able to do this with the Chicago White Sox? If so, I'd like 4 of them with the names:

Dave
Cheryl
Amber
Michael

Thanks so much!!!

Barb

Wow - your designs are fabulous!! We are on a DCL cruise with our friends next month and it is their first time - I'd love to surprise them with some Mickey heads. I saw you have one with the NY Yankees - any chance of being able to do this with the Chicago White Sox? If so, I'd like 4 of them with the names:

Dave
Cheryl
Amber
Michael

Thanks so much!!!

Barb

And also if it's possible, I'd like to get one of #152 (pink leopard) with the names:
Laney
Rylee
Amber

Thank you again!

I have a couple of requests, please and thank you!
I was wondering if we could have this one, the roller coaster one, that could say - Having fun with family at Walt Disney World 2010... in black font please.
#54MFR_Roll

Also #51MFR_Group Red
Saying - Walt Disney World 2010

Thank you ever so much!!!!

0aFab_wdw110.jpg

0aFab_rol_2010fun.jpg

Hi Veronica. I have spent many hours on this board, trying to find/decide for sure what designs to "order" for our cruise in January. I think I finally have everything narrowed down and am ready to order a handful of things from various designers, but there is one design in particular that I cannot find anywhere. I noticed in your photobucket that you have several cruise-related designs, and I'm hoping you can maybe work something up for me?

What I have in mind is a rectangular shape with an image of the Wonder ship (smaller size - not taking up A LOT of the space), with the traditional Disney characters (Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Pluto, etc...) What I would like for it to say is "Cruisin' with our WONDERful Grandkids". I would also need another one that says "Cruisin' with our WONDERful Kids". If there could be some ocean and/or beach in the picture, that would be great, and if there is a good place to put 2010, that would be great, too.

I posted a related request on the DCL forum but haven't heard back from anyone there, so I'm not hopeful that anything is gonna come from there. I zeroed in on you on this board because of your cruise-related designs and the quality of your work! There might possibly be something like this that exists somewhere on this board in somebody's photobucket, but I sure haven't been able to find it!

TIA.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter