Veronica's Disigns:New 7/29 post # 3550

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! It's me again. Finally decided that yes, taking DDs to MNSSHP!

In that vein, could I possibly get this shirt with the name ASH? She'd like it to say MNSSHP instead of Walt Disney World. And, if possible, no biggie, could the lettering be in a darker color like Maleficent's nails?

Last one, is from your photobucket, http://i352.photobucket.com/albums/...NSSHP/0a_Nightmare-Before-ChristmasVB_2MN.jpg with the name ROWAN?

Thanks sooo much! :hippie:

0aNightmare-Before-ChristmasVB_2MNS.jpg

0amaleficent_crowMnsshpash.jpg

Oh, could I please request the black Mickey head with the New York Yankees Mickey Mouse? Could it say 2010 in the ear?

Could I request the following names?

Manny
Pam
Anthony
Emily
Lizzie
Samantha

That would be awesome, we are big Yankees fans:thumbsup2

First of all I want to say I LOVE YOUR DESIGNS!! You are awesome. You have a lot of talant. I could never come up with these ideals. I'm going to Disney in Aug with my Family. There is going to be 16 of us. Yea BIG Group. 9 kids 7 adults yea us adults are out numbered :confused3: well I'm want to make a shirt for every one and with your help I will be able to do it. Of course each gril wants to be a different princesses and there are 6 girls so perfect cause there are 6 princesses. Here is the list on desgins. No rush I will just do the shirts after you have time to customize the desgins.These are all from your photobucket Here I go :banana:

#21PRP Jasmin with the name Princess Hannah
#16 PRP Aurora with the name Princess Madison
#19prp Ariel with the name Princess Halee
#25 PRP Cinderella with name Princess Ana
the last two I did see a desgin but I would like one to be Bella with the name Princess Rebekah and the last one to be Snowhite with the name Princess Caitlynn

Now for the other ones:

The stich shirt that says I didn't do it with the name Elijah
2 of the # 2LM pink ariel with the name Princess Ana on one and Princess Caitlynn on the other.
# 7PO Tigger lover with tigger with the words Tigger lover and the name MOM on the bottom right corner.
#22BD Tink with the words Happy birthday Caitlynn and the # 5 in the left bottom left corner

Last but not least I would love one that says the Name Brandie with just a picture of Simba and Nala.

It would be great if you could help if it is to much or you can't I do understand. Thanks for all you do for this board You rock!!:yay::yay::cheer2::cheer2:

I have all my projects half finished, but just realized that we have two first timers on our trip with us in July.

It is a father and daughter going for the first time, so I would like to make a magnet for our door for the daughter and matching shirts for them??

Their names are Chris (Dad) and Cameron (she is five)... Any ideas would be appreciated....

Thanks so much... your designs are great and I can't wait to surprise my family with all that I have been working on :lovestruc

First of all I want to say I LOVE YOUR DESIGNS!! You are awesome. You have a lot of talant. I could never come up with these ideals. I'm going to Disney in Aug with my Family. There is going to be 16 of us. Yea BIG Group. 9 kids 7 adults yea us adults are out numbered :confused3: well I'm want to make a shirt for every one and with your help I will be able to do it. Of course each gril wants to be a different princesses and there are 6 girls so perfect cause there are 6 princesses. Here is the list on desgins. No rush I will just do the shirts after you have time to customize the desgins.These are all from your photobucket Here I go :banana:

#21PRP Jasmin with the name Princess Hannah
#16 PRP Aurora with the name Princess Madison
#19prp Ariel with the name Princess Halee
#25 PRP Cinderella with name Princess Ana
the last two I did see a desgin but I would like one to be Bella with the name Princess Rebekah and the last one to be Snowhite with the name Princess Caitlynn

Now for the other ones:

The stich shirt that says I didn't do it with the name Elijah
2 of the # 2LM pink ariel with the name Princess Ana on one and Princess Caitlynn on the other.
# 7PO Tigger lover with tigger with the words Tigger lover and the name MOM on the bottom right corner.
#22BD Tink with the words Happy birthday Caitlynn and the # 5 in the left bottom left corner

Last but not least I would love one that says the Name Brandie with just a picture of Simba and Nala.

It would be great if you could help if it is to much or you can't I do understand. Thanks for all you do for this board You rock!!:yay::yay::cheer2::cheer2:

Can You Double check the BD #5 (do you want the baby Mickey? )

0astitch_scared__Ididnt_Kristeneli.jpg

0aAriel-disney-princeshal.jpg

0aPrincessJasimine_Lambadahan.jpg

0aPrncess_Cinderella2loveletana.jpg

0aaurprincess_vb_tabithamad.jpg

0aPrincessBell_Rebe.jpg

0aPrincess-Snow-White-Moolborancait.jpg

0aLionKing_simbabra.jpg

0aBirthdayTinkflower_vb_fortecait.jpg

0aPooh_TiggerLover_nbobesemom.jpg

0aarielpink_Princess_segoeana.jpg

0aarielpink_Princess_segoecait.jpg

Brandie2.jpg

Could I trouble for a couple of character names, please? Evan with Toy Story and Colin with Brother Bear or Cars if you don't have BB. Could you do them with no border. Thanks. Kelly

Wow, I am amazed at all the great designs, you are fantastic!
I am so thrilled to find this today. This is an answer to my prayers. My DD is a little "pooh" sized and it's hard to find tees to fit her. This is going to make her day....her trip!
Could I please have :
#1LM_Ariel (LEXI)
#173MH_Tiana (LEXI)
#169MH_Lep.... (LEXI)
#82 MH_Prin....(LEXI)
#16 MFR_F (LEXI)
Thanks so much, a grateful Mom :hug:

OH MY THESE are so so COOL!! I was jumping up :yay: :yay: and down when I saw them up today!! Wow you are so Awesome!! You don't even know how much I appriciate you doing this for me!! Sorry I think I was a like confussing when I said the #5 what I meant was the #22BD Tink with the words Happy birthday Caitlynn and the number 5 in the bottom left corner since she is turning 5 years old on our trip. If you could add that to that one it would be great. Sorry I wasn't clear!! Could you also make that same Tink one to say I'm the Birthday Girl!! And the name Caitlynn at the bottom. That way the girls can wear the happy birthday ones and the birthday girl can wear the I'm the birthday girl one. Thanks

Ok last one. The first post here you have a mickey and mini one that say Love is can you put Chris and Melissa at the bottom of that one for me. Out of all the shirst that is going to be mine. :yay::yay:

Thank you so much I'm going to have fun this weekend making these!!

I love your designs and was wondering if you could make me one. My name is Maggie and I would love something that has my name on it or is my name. If you don't have time I understand, but if you do that's great.

OH MY THESE are so so COOL!! I was jumping up :yay: :yay: and down when I saw them up today!! Wow you are so Awesome!! You don't even know how much I appriciate you doing this for me!! Sorry I think I was a like confussing when I said the #5 what I meant was the #22BD Tink with the words Happy birthday Caitlynn and the number 5 in the bottom left corner since she is turning 5 years old on our trip. If you could add that to that one it would be great. Sorry I wasn't clear!! Could you also make that same Tink one to say I'm the Birthday Girl!! And the name Caitlynn at the bottom. That way the girls can wear the happy birthday ones and the birthday girl can wear the I'm the birthday girl one. Thanks

Ok last one. The first post here you have a mickey and mini one that say Love is can you put Chris and Melissa at the bottom of that one for me. Out of all the shirst that is going to be mine. :yay::yay:

Thank you so much I'm going to have fun this weekend making these!!

Your Welcome & Have fun making the shirts :)

0aBirthdayTinkflower_vb_fortecait5.jpg

0aLoveisBlankchris.jpg

Wow, I am amazed at all the great designs, you are fantastic!
I am so thrilled to find this today. This is an answer to my prayers. My DD is a little "pooh" sized and it's hard to find tees to fit her. This is going to make her day....her trip!
Could I please have :
#1LM_Ariel (LEXI)
#173MH_Tiana (LEXI)
#169MH_Lep.... (LEXI)
#82 MH_Prin....(LEXI)
#16 MFR_F (LEXI)
Thanks so much, a grateful Mom :hug:

0alittle-mermaid-and-friendsframele.jpg

0aDisneyGangbeach_funinsuncarslile2.jpg

0aTinkChetalwx.jpg

0aTianalex.jpg

0aMinniecrownlex.jpg

I have all my projects half finished, but just realized that we have two first timers on our trip with us in July.

It is a father and daughter going for the first time, so I would like to make a magnet for our door for the daughter and matching shirts for them??

Their names are Chris (Dad) and Cameron (she is five)... Any ideas would be appreciated....

Thanks so much... your designs are great and I can't wait to surprise my family with all that I have been working on :lovestruc

I love your designs and was wondering if you could make me one. My name is Maggie and I would love something that has my name on it or is my name. If you don't have time I understand, but if you do that's great.

I'll do these tomorrow or later , it's starting to storm here again :sad2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter