Vera Bradley Disney print?

disneylover23

Mouseketeer
i wasn’t sure where to ask so I’ll start here!

Anyone know where I can find a Vera Bradley Disney print backpack ? Is Disney the only option? I kind of would like to buy one before my trip!
Thanks in advance

Vera Bradley's website says to order Disney prints, you need to call their store in Disney Springs. So I assume there is an option to have it shipped.

You can also find a bunch of prints on eBay. Some are new, some are used.

I began collecting a print (Disney perfect petals) that became discontinued before I could finish my set. I got the large tote for my collection on eBay in used condition and it was perfect! I didn't have any problems. Just make sure you allow enough time before your trip for it to be shipped to you.

I got my first piece (a backpack) in Epcot after my cheap drawstring broke while there. I can't remember which store, but it was probably Mouse Gear. I also have a smaller over the shoulder bag I got in the parks, but I can't remember where. I want to say it was at a Deluxe Resort shop though.

I love my Vera Disney Bags, even more so now that I'm a mom. They can take a serious beating and still look great!

Are there Disney print Vera backpacks? I've seen VB backpacks and Disney prints in other travel bags, but not backpacks. Fingers crossed that they exist!

They used to sell VB on the Disney website but stopped.
The only location you can purchase one is the VB store at DS.
You MAY be able to call the store and have it shipped to you. At least that is what my parents were told on December 1st because they did not have any available in the store at the time. I arrived December 7th and they did have them so I'm not sure about ordering it and having it shipped.
Otherwise you can check Ebay.

Are there Disney print Vera backpacks? I've seen VB backpacks and Disney prints in other travel bags, but not backpacks. Fingers crossed that they exist!

I've got two backpacks in older disney vera patterns, a large and small backpack.
Google disney vera and you will see the new pattern which also comes in a backpack.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter