• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Vehicle rentals - Tips and Tricks

OMG I went on a booking binge this morning for our (hopefully) Year of Disney! We saved sooooo much money. E.g. I had a 6 day rental for March Break on Costco.ca for $540USD and got an upgraded car for $243CAD!!! I can't believe it!!!

Nice score!!! Once I am able to get dh to decide on which actual week we will be there, I will be locking ours in too.

Just scored a killer deal for our trip!!! Anyone who is interested go read in the January car rental thread on the Transportation forum. It's through a very popular ticket reseller that we all know but cant type here.

I'm picking up my car at Royal Pacific Resort at the end of our Universal stay and taking it to Disney. We are dropping it off at MCO. 8 full days with Avis Intermediate category for $277 usd.

We are still going to use a car service to get to Universal because I don't need to pay for 4 days extra on the car plus hotel parking when we don't use the car at all at Universal. But it's awesome that we can pick up right from our hotel. And it's $700 less than what I was seeing on Costco. I'm so happy!!

Last edited:
OMG I went on a booking binge this morning for our (hopefully) Year of Disney! We saved sooooo much money. E.g. I had a 6 day rental for March Break on Costco.ca for $540USD and got an upgraded car for $243CAD!!! I can't believe it!!!

That's great. We are going during March Break also. I'll check it out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter