Vegetarian dishes

We also have a sticky thread above for V
i would start at the end and work backwards

The Vadouvan Spiced Vegetables at Be Our Guest was my favorite meal during our visit in April. To be fair, we only visited MK and AK. The Impossible Meatloaf at Liberty Tree Tavern had a good flavor, but was also very salty.

Least favorite was probably the plant based cheese pizza at Pinocchio Village Haus. Or turkey leg…

I also wish the quick service places had a bit more variety than just Impossible burgers. But maybe my limited park exposure is limiting my knowledge of what is out there for vegetarian and vegan fare.

The vegetable wellington at Steakhouse 71 was really good. So good I went back again the next trip just to have it. Also, as weird as it sounds, I've yet to be disappointed at Flying Fish. I went the first time to appease the rest of the family who all love fish, and liked it so much I went back alone on my next trip. Each time they have a great vegetarian option.
Casey's Corner in the Magic Kingdom has a fake sausage link that has some good toppings. And Satuli Canteen in Animal Kingdom is fantastic!
Honestly, I don't find that I am just stuck with veggie burgers. I go a few times a year and sometimes at the end of the trip I realize I haven't had a single Disney french fry (which I love, but normally only get when I eat a veggie burger).
If you are on Facebook check out Vegan Disney World. While I am not vegan, it is a great resource to let you know what is available.

The vegetable wellington at Steakhouse 71 was really good. So good I went back again the next trip just to have it. Also, as weird as it sounds, I've yet to be disappointed at Flying Fish. I went the first time to appease the rest of the family who all love fish, and liked it so much I went back alone on my next trip. Each time they have a great vegetarian option.
Casey's Corner in the Magic Kingdom has a fake sausage link that has some good toppings. And Satuli Canteen in Animal Kingdom is fantastic!
Honestly, I don't find that I am just stuck with veggie burgers. I go a few times a year and sometimes at the end of the trip I realize I haven't had a single Disney french fry (which I love, but normally only get when I eat a veggie burger).
If you are on Facebook check out Vegan Disney World. While I am not vegan, it is a great resource to let you know what is available.
Those are really helpful suggestions. I’m not vegan, nor a strict vegetarian. I try to eat as little meat and fish as possible and will go months without them. But I love cheese too much to give that up. Any time I can find a vegetarian or vegan option, I try to choose that. Thanks again!!

As far as what I haven't liked - Trail's End. I don't like BBQ flavor, so the BBQ jackfruit was wasted on me ( they add this to veggie burgers at the values, and at Regal Eagle, so if you don't like BBQ tell them to leave it off). And the plain sausage link was meh. They serve this same meal at HDDR now, which is a bummer.

Thanks! I’m okay with some bbq, but I try to be aware of the amount of sodium in my food, so I don’t eat a lot of it. Sadly, sodium seems to be high in so many foods and like I previously mentioned, the meatloaf at Liberty Tree Tavern tasted good but the amount of salt made me decide to eat less of my entree.

One thing I do wish they had more of is veggie wraps. I love them and I know they are inexpensive relative to meat, so maybe people wouldn’t order them when attached to Disney prices, but they could offer a lot of variations on them. But if there are places that do offer them, I’m unaware, so please tell me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter