Vegas Girls Only Trip ~ June '09 **OLD THREAD**

I think she's taking the "What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas" motto literally. :rotfl:

Oh please.

In a gold box, under my bed. :lmao:;)

Seriously, I thought we weren't sharing those? I can post them, I'm not skeered. Let me know. :upsidedow

Post them on the shutterfly account so we can at least see them. Im not planning on sharing the naughtly ones on the board or in the trip report. But I would like to see what pics you caught.

I did make a shared album on the shutterfly account, which doesn't include any of the naughty pictures. If anyone adds new pictures to an album, you can also add them to this album.

I did make a shared album on the shutterfly account, which doesn't include any of the naughty pictures. If anyone adds new pictures to an album, you can also add them to this album.

Are you creating a new account to share those pictures or did you figure out a way to post a link to that album???

So who all is going to be in Vegas next weekend? And do we have any plans for Saturday night yet?

So who all is going to be in Vegas next weekend? And do we have any plans for Saturday night yet?
Not next weekend. Two weeks. The 24th-26th. Jane's b-day is on Saturday the 25th and she wants to go to Serendipity. :thumbsup2

I know for sure myself, Theresa, and Marcie will be there. And of course Jane. Amy said she think she can make it. I'm hoping Tracey will be able to join us too. And you, if you can sneak away from the family for one night. Also, did Cheryl decide if she was coming that weekend or not? :confused:

I sent Jane an email today asking her what time works best for her. I know she has to work around Dave and Ty's schedule so we'll see.

Are you creating a new account to share those pictures or did you figure out a way to post a link to that album???

I'm going to post a link here; I have to separate the shared pictures into 2 albums since the most pictures that can be in a shared album is 1000 and we have 1156 right now. As soon as I'm done, I'll post here.

Not next weekend. Two weeks. The 24th-26th. Jane's b-day is on Saturday the 25th and she wants to go to Serendipity. :thumbsup2

I know for sure myself, Theresa, and Marcie will be there. And of course Jane. Amy said she think she can make it. I'm hoping Tracey will be able to join us too. And you, if you can sneak away from the family for one night. Also, did Cheryl decide if she was coming that weekend or not? :confused:

I sent Jane an email today asking her what time works best for her. I know she has to work around Dave and Ty's schedule so we'll see.

I plan on going to Serendipity with you guys to celebrate Jane's birthday. Just need to know the time.

Hey Everyone.. I hope You all have a good time on the mini meet. And may Jane be blessed all year..birthday hugs:goodvibes

Staciegirl.. you asked how the aquarium was.. we enjoyed the inside alot.. but i'd pass on the outside unless i had kids.

we had such a happy time together..i need to make a trip report.

Here's a few of the pics..they were so beautiful.

JellyFish
2vtcn55.jpg

Beautiful Fish
dmz91s.jpg

Amazing
2lu5j79.jpg

So Vivid
15ftchz.jpg

Great pics Dawn. Im glad you guys enjoyed yourself. We were talking the other day how we haven't been in ages and needed to go.

It looks like you all had a fabulous time! I could see the photos in thumbnail mode but it wouldn't play the slideshow. I kept looking for the photo where you all are wearing the boas and the rings! :confused3

Anyway, you all looked Vegas-perfect-glam!

Beth, I just read back a couple of pages and see you were sort of stuck with the last ring. That wasn't supposed to happen so next time I see you we can swap the color if you want or just give it back to me - your choice. These are also good for putting on wealth ships, a kind of feng shui focus on more money coming into your life.

Dawn, I cleaned out my mailbox. Thank you so much for the wonderful Vegas party bag of goodies. :cheer2: You are so sweet to put those together for everyone.

I plan on going to Serendipity with you guys to celebrate Jane's birthday. Just need to know the time.

Me too! Me too! I really can't wait! Is it to far to walk from the Paris?

Here are the links to the Vegas pictures, let me know if they don't work:

Vegas pictures 1-600

Vegas pictures 601-end

I want to see! Do I need a password?

Just put our June 2009 trip video in the ON-Demand section of our channel.
http://www.livestream.com/dislive

I tried this. What is it??

Yay for birthday fun with friends!!! I can't wait to celebrate with the Divas.

We leave for San Diego early (like crack of dawn) on Friday and will be there through Tuesday night, so if there are any major developments in the planning during the next 5 days, just text me as I am not sure how often I'll be checking email. To be honest I haven't even looked to see what the internet set up at our hotel is 'cause I really don't want to be too connected while I'm on vacay if ykwim.

Beth, I just read back a couple of pages and see you were sort of stuck with the last ring. That wasn't supposed to happen so next time I see you we can swap the color if you want or just give it back to me - your choice. These are also good for putting on wealth ships, a kind of feng shui focus on more money coming into your life.
I mailed you the "4 letters" for it awhile ago. Didn't you get it yet? :confused:

Stacie, I also mailed you the remaining "8 letters" that I owed you. Did you ever get those??

So, my favorite band in the whole world is Lifehouse and they are playing in Vegas on Sept 26th, a Saturday, I might go!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/ext/share.php?sid=104542361654&h=aTSMG&u=vccn8&ref=nf
How fun! I hope you can make it. :wizard:

I mailed you the "4 letters" for it awhile ago. Didn't you get it yet? :confused:
:

Yes! I thought I had sent you a PM about that, a few days ago. Maybe my box was full and so it never went through. I'm glad you said something here - your card was so sweet.

I'm off to DL for our mini meet today. I wish you guys were all going to be there too. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter