Vegan Cruising INFO! UPDATING 2/24/13

lilpooh, that is a great idea - a vegan thread (or even other special diets) all in one area would be great! maybe it exists in part somewhere (i know there are blogs about this and gluten free and all that). how do you do that? i guess i just try and archive info in an edit on the first post?

i will look into this... i think i need a couple days off from work then i’m all over it!! :rotfl:

thats not bad! i will try perusing this thread i started and add more tidbits in! great idea!!

My (half done) trip report in my signature has our November experience with vegan on the Magic. I'll second the Palo chef was awesome but I'm not quite sure about all the MDR things I got.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter