Vans

Pinnochio

DIS Veteran
I'm driving from Connecticut and have rented a Mini van for the family...I've looked everywhere and the best rate i got was $624 for 2 weeks total tax/charges/everything...Is this a good rate or can i get better?...I've checked Avis, Hertz, National, Budget, Alamo, National, Dollar, Enterprise & services such as Expedia...Alamo is winning...If anyone knows of a better deal please let me know...thanx!

Hello Pinocchio -

we are driving from NH in April and I've rented a mini van as well. I am paying $671.98 for 14 days + tax which is another $200.02 for a total of $872.00. This is Triple AAA's rate thru Hertz (20% discount) unlimited mileage, 24 hour road side assistance. I thought this was a bit high, but everyone else around here was more and did not offer the unltd miles or 24 hour roadside assistance.

I wish I could knock off another $200. on my rental. When are you going?

I went through sam's club and got a rate of $349 for 9 days. I think that's a pretty good deal considering I was going to get charged $369 for 7 days.

Pinocchio - I called Alamo here in NH to see if I could get a better rate and they quoted me $599.00 per WEEK + tax which would bring the total well over $1200.00. If the rate you got includes unltd mileage and taxes - I think you got a great deal for 14 days~

try priceline and get it for about 20-25 dollars a day and unlimited milage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest