Value Resorts

RoseRoni2

DIS Veteran
My DD10 and I will be down at the world in Aug. 2009, we have stayed at the POP 2 times. Should we stay at another value resort or stick with POP?

Stick with pop!! The bus system is better, it's a bigger resort (doesn't get as crowded as All Stars, IMO), the food court is better, clearly, I prefer Pop!

I think try new things. How will you know how to compare if you always stay at the same place?

Personally, we've stayed at Pop and through it was too noisy. Might have beeen a fluke thing but our walls seemed really thin. We could hear water running & toilets flushing from those on both sides of us and behind us.

I've never stayed at POP but we stayed at All Stars Movies during spring break 2003 in preferred fantasia. We really liked it and DS who was 6 at the time liked the pool. We're going to try All Stars Sports this August because DS now 11 loves sports. I think it has been refurbished this past year. I like to try a new resort every visit if possible. Also, you can use any of the All Star pools if you're staying at any of them so that's 6 pools to choose from. Have a great time wherever you end up!:thumbsup2

Try another one!

I personally like ASMU and ASMO even more than Pop Century, because ASMO has theming that appeals to me more, and ASMU is the quietest, most peaceful of the Values.

Stay with the POP. If you go to one of the others you will be dissapointed. The food court is not as nice and the busing is better. The others are quieter, b/c everyone is at POP b/c it rocks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter