Valet Parking

JudithM

DIS Veteran
Has anyone actually verified with Disney that those of us with handicapped parking permits do not have to pay the $6 for valet parking? Thanks, Judith

Thank you, Sue! I remembered reading something about it, but I couldn't remember if it were official of not. Thanks!

Before the fee went into effect I talked to the disabilities office at WDW. They checked with a Mr. Campanale (Sp?), who is in charge of anything related to disabilities. The response was with either handicap tags or hang tag there would be no fee for parking. I also spoke, a few days later, with the manager for bell and valet services at one of the deluxe hotels, who confirmed this for me. Also, I would think (but this is not official) that if you had a wheelchair (or ecv) in the car, or were on crutches, even without the plates or tag they would probably waive the fee.

Cheshire Figment, thanks for repeating what you said earlier this month! I went back to the thread Sue cited & read it. I had even replied then. I guess we'll find out next month!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!