Vacuum cleaners

At Vero now in a 1 bed. No broom or vacuum. Not that I like to use them, but with messy kids I definitely would have this week.

I will say I am someone who HAS used the vacuum in our villa last trip as I broke a glass on the kitchen floor which then sent a couple small shards on the carpet. Fun times. But thank the Lordy for that vacuum.

In an OKW studio right now with a vacuum cleaner in the closet, but no broom and dust pan.

Resurrected this thread to report our BWV 2 BR has a vacuum cleaner in the entry closet. Our studio last night did not.

Resurrected this thread to report our BWV 2 BR has a vacuum cleaner in the entry closet. Our studio last night did not.
Hmmm there should have been 2, 1 in the studio and 1 in the 1 bedroom. Was the studio at BWV as well?

BR, so vacuum, no broom. Just iron and ironing board (which I do not what to use).
Rug was getting pretty linty by the end our 12 night stay.

I will say I am someone who HAS used the vacuum in our villa last trip as I broke a glass on the kitchen floor which then sent a couple small shards on the carpet. Fun times. But thank the Lordy for that vacuum.
That was my one use of a vacuum, I also dropped a glass.

Copper Creek one bedroom last week did not have broom or vacuum, but we took small hand broom and dirt pan - very useful.

Hmmm there should have been 2, 1 in the studio and 1 in the 1 bedroom. Was the studio at BWV as well?
Yes, but not part of our current 2 BR. I have no idea where they’d fit a vacuum cleaner in that little closet in the studio, though!

Yes, but not part of our current 2 BR. I have no idea where they’d fit a vacuum cleaner in that little closet in the studio, though!
Those little studios closets at BWV, BVC, SSR, BRV were all pretty much the same size. They used to hold a pack and play, a vacuum, a broom with dustpan, bucket and luggage rack. Of course that left little space to put your stuff.

Those little studios closets at BWV, BVC, SSR, BRV were all pretty much the same size. They used to hold a pack and play, a vacuum, a broom with dustpan, bucket and luggage rack. Of course that left little space to put your stuff.

Sneaky removal of room supplies. The pack and play has caught us when we didn't realize they were taking them out. Yes we did get one but it took time and we had already arrived late.

Wow. We rarely stay in studios and have never needed a pack & play, so I had no idea!

Was there a couple of weeks ago in studios. No vac in CCV. There were vacs in AKV and BCV though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter