Vaccine Passport May Allow Visitors to Skip Testing Soon!

Hawaii is looking at partnering with two companies who are developing vaccine passport systems within the US. It will take a minimum of 4 weeks to get everything in place. You can read all the details in the article below

https://www.civilbeat.org/2021/04/ige-calls-for-patience-on-travel-restrictions-vaccine-passports/
This is awesome news! We have a trip planned at the end of June/beginning of July, and 3 of the 4 of us are vaccinated (we have an 11 yo who obviously can't be vaccinated yet). Even if my son has to test prior to travel, it will be much less stressful than all four of us having to test!

This is awesome news! We have a trip planned at the end of June/beginning of July, and 3 of the 4 of us are vaccinated (we have an 11 yo who obviously can't be vaccinated yet). Even if my son has to test prior to travel, it will be much less stressful than all four of us having to test!

It’ll be cheaper, too! Keeping my fingers crossed 🤞

Florida, and probably other states, will not be assisting residents in obtaining a vaccine passport.

NY already has one. Answer a few questions and you can use an app, print it. Web site or take a screenshot. You get a QR code which, together with photo ID can be used to confirm vaccine and testing status.

Mommy and daddy (aka governor and LT Gov) have not been on the same page for this project. They keep pushing things.

Thanks for sharing! Keeping my fingers crossed this will be in place by late May

I wonder how this will work with vaccinated travelers who come from outside of the US? We are booked for mid November, coming from Vancouver BC. Guess it remains to be seen, but hopefully it works out for us, too :)

How much is that going to cost? I assume they will charge people for this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter