~Vacation's Over~ Monday Morning Riddle!!

Originally posted by gina2000
No snow! Just rain!

Alleluia!

I didn't realize you had moved, Marsha! And you're ONE OF US EASTERNERS now! (or is it...AGAIN??)

Nice to see you in the early AM!

Thanks Gina. It is different, that's for sure. I think the dogs miss their dog door, I know I do!!!

Pete has gone to his first day of work, 2 hours ahead. Hopefully, he will get there with out any fender benders, he has a bad habit of driving too fast, but I think he is freaked out enough to keep it slow and steady.

I think I need more coffee, this riddle is just eluding me.

Morning

it rained here ALL weekend - just glad it wasn't snow or we would be buried now

John - good to see you stopping in

So glad the bus comes in an hour or so

totally clueless

have a nice day everyone

Originally posted by shamrock bunch
No snow here, just rain. I talked to my sister Donna yesterday at 5 and she said they already had 4 inches of snow. Thank goodness we left when we did.
Is that your younger sister Donna???? ;)

Ha Ha Gail! Ummmm......yeah she is younger, and LK is still older than me!:teeth:

Eileen
anima11.gif

Lou
anima11.gif

Swanmom
anima11.gif

are you saying that LK isn't the 'evil' twin...just the 'older' twin??? Older by how much? My twins are 2 minutes apart:D & Meg uses those 2 minutes to rub in Matthew's face often!:tilt:

Kids are having a "character breakfast' this AM to help them get moving. i had no idea we had that many disney stuffed animals! They are still slow but a little happier.

I have NO idea on the riddle.
Will think on it.

have a great Monday everyone!
Donna

Originally posted by firstmickey
Kids are having a "character breakfast' this AM to help them get moving. i had no idea we had that many disney stuffed animals! They are still slow but a little happier.

That is so cute!!!!!::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

lightbulb just went on.
PM sent.

kids enjoyed character breakfast.
I think tomorrow we will have a "snowman" breakfast. We have lots of those and it is supposed to be much colder and snow here.

have a good day.
Donna

Good morning riddlers.

Donna, I love the character breakfast idea.

Luckily, no snow here. I am hoping this winter isn't a repeat of last year's.

The kids have left. Sarah has a bad case of "senoritis" and does not want to go to school at all any more. She is ready for college.

PM sent. Hope I am on the right track.

Clever ideas Donna! I think I will drop my kids off at your house this week so you can get them up and moving. ;)

Lars, for some reason I think I am 12 minutes older than SB. I didn't have my watch on. ;) :hyper:

Going to exercise class for the first time since Christmas. This isn't going to be pretty! :crazy:

Morning riddlers! :wave2:

Kids go back to school here today also. Nice to finally get back into routine after having family here off and on for the last 10 days.

PM on the way!!

<------------------ Hey eveyone, look! Post 1000!

Got some snow but not as much as forcasted
PM on it's way

Good morning all.....are we all happy the kids are going back to school?
I thought the riddle was pretty easy today ;)

Carol
anima11.gif

Donna
anima11.gif

LK
anima11.gif

Jessica~CONGRATS on 1000 Dis posts~
anima11.gif

CdnDisneyNut
anima11.gif

Bethany
anima11.gif

hmmmmm.......mornin' all! I THINK I have an idea here.....but if I were in the Hot Seat on Millionaire, I'd DEFINITELY be using a lifeline at this point?!?!? ::yes::

Is this an "original"????

I'll be brave and PM anyway....have a good one all!!!!

Valerie :wave2:

Congrats on 1000 posts Jessica - may there be many more for you!

Just can't seem to get the riddle today, and I guess my first answer wasn't even worth a dancing chicken.:smooth:

Dreamer04
anima11.gif

AA
anima11.gif

Val~ I am not any where near clever enough to make up a riddle! I'm barely clever enough to post one!:tilt:

Originally posted by Lars624
Val~ I am not any where near clever enough to make up a riddle! I'm barely clever enough to post one!:tilt:

you're doing JUST fine....although I seem to be experiencing some color blindness today!!!! Time to get the eyes checked I suppose!:earseek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter