• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Vacation home rentals - who have you used?

J

Judie B

We booked our last vacation home thru Premier. They were fabulous!

We're getting ready to book for January 2002 and we're evaluating all options. Any recommendations?

I used Brightstar resorts and was able to get it half off with the entertainment book. Also, they are running a special at www.valuetrips.com

They were great, we had a 4br/3b pool/jacuzzi house for six days $500....the first week we spent at WL and had a blast at disneyworld. The second week we rented the house and did all the other Orlando attractions...but the kids like swimming in their own pool at the house the best, could hardly ever get them out of it...LOL

We just got back on the 1st and rented a 4 br 2 bth from vrbo.com. The owner lives in England and gave us the name of the manage ment company that upkeeps it. It was mayflower management. The house was in Davenport in a very nice, quiet neighborhood. The house was beautiful and we loved it.

Hi...I vote for vrbo.com.......over 500 places at this site by the owner......I believe rates are very negotiable right now...look for king beds, TVs in bedrooms and remember pool heat is extra and necessary to really enjoy the water.......always ask for the low season rate....Ted

Another vote for vrbo. We were thrilled with the house we rented in June (owner in England, also!)

Patti

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter